Thread: SHOUT OUT to Sunshine Rewards

Default SHOUT OUT to Sunshine Rewards

I've been a member of SR for over nine (9!!!!) years now and have made a lot of memories with the Disney Gift Cards I have earned here. Back in the day, when the kids were younger, we were around the house all day and they went to bed earlier so I had more "SR" time. I did a lot of surveys and offers and earned a lot of "fun" money. Oh, how I loved the offers!! Gosh, I miss the offers. I'd visit the forum daily, was a regular Supermember and remember fun chats and threads in the Lounge. The one about the rubber duck comes to mind. :O

Nine years later, I seem to spend the majority of my time in the car running the kids here and there and, while I still shop through SR and do an occasional survey, I just don't seem to sit at a keyboard much and my Sunshine Rewards just aren't what they used to be.

So, how surprised was I to get a Sunshine Surprise in my mail yesterday, asking what SR could do to help get me back in gear?! Believe me, when life "slows down" just a bit, I will be back doing more surveys and still continue to shop through SR. I can't think of many online businesses that deliver the customer service and personal touch like SR. Thank you so much for the surprise. I appreciate it very much and, believe me, as long as SR is here, I will be too.

Thank you, Tricia!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I received this surprise package yesterday too and very grateful for the thought. I too used to be more involved in SR but truthfully I just got burned out taking or trying for surveys. I will still shop, that is not stopping, LOL. Also my husband retired last year and we are on the go doing more things together. I'm still here, just not as active. :-)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES