I've been a member of SR for over nine (9!!!!) years now and have made a lot of memories with the Disney Gift Cards I have earned here. Back in the day, when the kids were younger, we were around the house all day and they went to bed earlier so I had more "SR" time. I did a lot of surveys and offers and earned a lot of "fun" money. Oh, how I loved the offers!! Gosh, I miss the offers. I'd visit the forum daily, was a regular Supermember and remember fun chats and threads in the Lounge. The one about the rubber duck comes to mind. :O

Nine years later, I seem to spend the majority of my time in the car running the kids here and there and, while I still shop through SR and do an occasional survey, I just don't seem to sit at a keyboard much and my Sunshine Rewards just aren't what they used to be.

So, how surprised was I to get a Sunshine Surprise in my mail yesterday, asking what SR could do to help get me back in gear?! Believe me, when life "slows down" just a bit, I will be back doing more surveys and still continue to shop through SR. I can't think of many online businesses that deliver the customer service and personal touch like SR. Thank you so much for the surprise. I appreciate it very much and, believe me, as long as SR is here, I will be too.

Thank you, Tricia!!!