Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: opinion Network New forum panel survey on Candy

Hybrid View

Default opinion Network New forum panel survey on Candy

I had a survey I completed about candy, it turned out to become a member of a new forum, I joined because I knew I would not get the credit for the survey it was 2.50, well low and behold it did not go back to a completion page, and of course got a email to verify my email and become part of the candy forum, did all of that answered all the ?ds and no credit, because it did ended with a page from the panel to verify my information. I am not happy at all beware if you get this, it is a big waste of your time. No credit and wasted a lot of my time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Got one too. Except mine didn't have a good pay out. Title was "shopping habits" worth $.30 for 15 min. Filled out the candy questions. Asked me if I wanted to join the ; ...Dish". When I declined, I was routed to a page that asked me why I declined; when I wrote that I wasn't interested in joining a panel-when I clicked on "submit"-all of a sudden(snark) I was told "we're sorry but your profile doesn't match our client....". Disappointed-very sneaky. Thanks for the heads up....
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had a survey I completed about candy, it turned out to become a member of a new forum, I joined because I knew I would not get the credit for the survey it was 2.50, well low and behold it did not go back to a completion page, and of course got a email to verify my email and become part of the candy forum, did all of that answered all the ?ds and no credit, because it did ended with a page from the panel to verify my information. I am not happy at all beware if you get this, it is a big waste of your time. No credit and wasted a lot of my time.

Jtowner
    Yep I did the same thing today as well, around 1:30pm. I saved the link and all the info just in case I can submit for Second Chance.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Yep I did the same thing today as well, around 1:30pm. I saved the link and all the info just in case I can submit for Second Chance.
    I am not taking part on the panel, I was going to cancel it yesterday, then I thought Trish might see this thread and contact her rep, that was not fair, get you to join answer all of those
    endless ?ds and not take you to a completion page.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am not taking part on the panel, I was going to cancel it yesterday, then I thought Trish might see this thread and contact her rep, that was not fair, get you to join answer all of those
    endless ?ds and not take you to a completion page.

Jtowner
    I'd think because there were a couple of these completed, that Tricia would probably look into it. She's really good about that! I'm sure she'll see this thread and look into it for us

I got this one and completed it this afternoon, and I copied the contact e-mail early on in the survey. I then completed it, and signed up with the community, and no credit, so I e-mailed them with all the details saying I took it through Sunshine Rewards and Opinion Network. I have not heard back directly from them but I am glad to see Tricia's e-mail that this is getting paid.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Good news on this. This is one of the rare times where they are paying us AFTER the whole survey closes rather than at the time that you complete the pixel. Who knows why. But we aren't the only ones complaining about it. So they said that these credits WILL still be coming for everyone who completed it and stays in the panel until the credits come. Most surveys close out in a week or two, so hopefully we will see it soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just got burned by this exact one $2.50 is a large amount to get burned on! def not taking part in their community!

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post

Happened to me too with this one earlier today...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

It got me too yesterday! I almost never sign up for groups like this but I wanted the $2.50 to end out the month.