Thread: Huge Amazon Sale Day

Default Huge Amazon Sale Day

Amazon is promising that Prime Day is going to be even bigger than Black Friday. It will be EXCLUSIVELY for Amazon Prime Members. However, you can sign up today and get a free trial and be able to shop all of the deals tomorrow! And everything you buy will come with free Prime Shipping.

Visit Amazon for more information and get signed up before midnight tonight so that you don't miss any of the deals tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Amazon is promising that Prime Day is going to be even bigger than Black Friday. It will be EXCLUSIVELY for Amazon Prime Members. However, you can sign up today and get a free trial and be able to shop all of the deals tomorrow! And everything you buy will come with free Prime Shipping.

Visit Amazon for more information and get signed up before midnight tonight so that you don't miss any of the deals tomorrow.
    Walmart announced that they will have a big sale tomorrow to compete with Amazon; could be some good savings for shoppers tomorrow!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love my amazon prime membership. So worth the $$ and we don't even use all the features.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I love my amazon prime membership. So worth the $$ and we don't even use all the features.
    me too. am now using the Music streaming service and uploading my photos to the cloud; have the Amazon Photos app on my phone so everything gets uploaded to the cloud automatically. :-)
    Last edited by SCard; 07-14-2015 at 10:16 AM.