Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any other now-former super members around?

Default any other now-former (but also future) super members out there?

Or am I the only one?

Went to make a "see you in July" post in the SM section but it's already closed to me, waaaaah.

Thanks Tricia for the email, it almost made me cry.

I just couldn't make up for the problems in Feb to earn enough!

Yesterday was my one year anniversary with Sunshine Rewards, according to my account history, and it's wild to think of how much I've made, basically doing what I would have been doing anyway.

I have just about the amount I would have needed to make SM sitting in my Credit Hold section (oh if only I had made those purchases a month before I did, right?), so I'm already ahead of myself for next quarter, yay!

Anyone else? Or am I the only one who couldn't meet the mark this month?

(now that the gut reaction to not being SM has diminished, and the OTX surveys are being good to me, I've added to the title of the thread.)
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 04-03-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: now that I feel less sad I've added to the title of the thread
    Sunshine Rewards

You are in good company as there was a thread earlier today that quite a few people who didn't quite make it for this quarter posted to. I am sure they will be checking in here to let you know who they are. We will miss all of you as SM's but will see you again hopefully next quarter and other areas of the forum in the meantime.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh wow, I totally missed that thread. Was it in the SM section? That's what I went looking for, but I was already locked out.

I even considered getting a couple gift subscriptions for that Disney DVD express place to get there, but couldn't think of anyone else who needed any Disney DVDs! The friends who like the movies have more than we do, and the friends who don't don't want them!

If only I could have even gotten ONE OTX survey since January, it would have helped tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Oh wow, I totally missed that thread. Was it in the SM section? That's what I went looking for, but I was already locked out.

I even considered getting a couple gift subscriptions for that Disney DVD express place to get there, but couldn't think of anyone else who needed any Disney DVDs! The friends who like the movies have more than we do, and the friends who don't don't want them!

If only I could have even gotten ONE OTX survey since January, it would have helped tremendously.
    Yes it was in the SM section. I would guess that probably 5-10 people at least are in the same boat as you because I was somewhat surprised. Jan-Mar. seemed hard for many and the Greenfield ban didn't help.

For what it is worth I can't get in to the SM board either anymore so Tricia must have closed it down until she sends out the new info and e-mails
    Last edited by missymouse; 03-31-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks missymouse, for letting me know!

I wish I would have looked earlier, but being on the west coast and being late-risers causes me to miss out on a lot around here.

I guess I was typing wrong because I just tried again to check out the SM board and was able to get in.

There are at least 6 others that barely missed it this quarter. I am sure they will be checking in here when they see your thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in your boat too! The "survey scandal" really threw me off, as did being out of town a couple of times and sick another couple of times. I only made about $80 this quarter, which really isn't all that bad anyway. I have to be careful with shopping right now because we are trying to buy a house so I couldn't push myself over that way. I do have a couple of things that I need to order soon, but I decided to wait on those since it wouldn't have been enough to make SM. So, those will be a nice boost towards the next quarter instead!

I'm sorry that you didn't make it, but I'm a little bit glad that I'm not the only one either. Good luck getting SM in Q2!!

Hi nicnik.

missymouse, I think I was doing it wrong too (weird!) b/c now I see I can get in too. Der at myself!

Well it's good to have a thread "out" here too, LOL. At least I think so.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Count Me In! (Or Out!)

I missed SM by about $15 - actually $5.00 less than my projected estimate thanks to a couple of manual credits today. SurveyGate, two vacations and illness took its toll.

I still think that is pretty good since I rarely shop or do offers that require a credit card. So, we'll come out fightin' tomorrow!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

SurveyGate...