Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: any other now-former super members around?

I didn't make it this quarter either. My grandmother fell ill 3 weeks ago and I have been traveling 5 hours back and forth to spend time with her. She passed away last Wednesday. I was only about $4.50 short of making SM, maybe next quarter.
    SunshineRewards

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post
    I didn't make it this quarter either. My grandmother fell ill 3 weeks ago and I have been traveling 5 hours back and forth to spend time with her. She passed away last Wednesday. I was only about $4.50 short of making SM, maybe next quarter.
    Tricia, I am so sorry about the loss of your Grandmother. That would just break my heart. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

tghamilton I'm so sorry.

ah, thanks you guys. She had been in a nursing home for the past 2 years so her quality of life wasn't what it used to be, but still, there is a void in my life, you know? She was a wonderful, loving woman.
    SunshineRewards

Tricia, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

On a lighter note, I love that pic of your boys! What program did you use to create the collage?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't make it either this time. I just haven't had the time to sit and do all the surveys and offers. I'm babysitting my grandchildren now and they don't approve of all "Mommom's" computer time. I can't understand why.

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I didn't make it this time either, I just haven't had the patience or the time to take the surveys and that is where most of my money comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Tricia, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

On a lighter note, I love that pic of your boys! What program did you use to create the collage?
    Thanks. Someone from babycenter did it for me. I don't remember her name. :-(
    SunshineRewards