Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: any other now-former super members around?

Count me in as well...The past three months, I think I just needed a break from surveys and that totally bit me in the rear. :-)

But, I'm determined the next three months, I won't have a problem and I'm back in...
    Rachel

I'm out for now, too

Went to scratch off and all games had already been played, and I have a shopping credit pending until April 15! I'm missing my SM status already!

I just took a break after we got home from vacation and didn't even come close this quarter. But, I'm determined to get my SM status back in July!

Count me in too. I am not a supermember anymore. I just slacked off too much with the surveys and offer. I did start a job this last quarter and don't have as much time to sit on here, like I used to. So I will have to try again.

Count me in also! That whole survey snafu, and a bunch of other things so knocked me out. But I am determined to get back my SM status!!

Welcome back Bryan! We sure have missed you around here!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I took a 6 month hiatus. I was just tired of doing surveys and everything. I am going to try to get back into it though (although, I have been telling myself that for the last 3 months). I just did a survey tonight though. Yea me.

I am also a former Supermember.....I think I lost my drive...

I too was a SM fatality of "Surveygate". Missed it by less than 10! Sooo sad. Never did get back into the swing of things after the ban. Hopefully, this quarter will be more promising. Good Luck to all the other refugees!!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me in as someone who missed it after being a member for 2 quarters in a row! BOO HOO. But, the survey thing, and being out of town was just too much for me to make up.

I'm going to try hard to do it this time, but i'm under the gun from the start because I'll be at my mom's for about 6 or so weeks while DH is in Iraq this summer. Since she's also a sunshiner, I'm out of luck for that time!

So....gotta try doubly hard these next two months and see what I can do!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL>
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Since she's also a sunshiner, I'm out of luck for that time!
    Oh bummer!

Add me to the list too. Darn survey really messed me up and I just lost all motivation. So far I can't even qualify for a daily survey.

Sunshine Rewards