Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: any other now-former super members around?

So I'm not alone after all. This is the first t ime I didn't make super member since I joined. Been caring for my Mom who had an accident back 1/16th and is still layed up. I'm trying to get daily surveys now though and I hope to bet back soon.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Oh no, your poor mom! It's good you're able to help her, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Oh no, your poor mom! It's good you're able to help her, though.
    Thanks!!! She is getting a little bettter so I can come home a few hours each day now.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I didn't make SM this time either - first time that has ever happened.

The survey issues were what ruined it for me as I don't have the money to shop.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

How are you doing with the surveys so far? Today isn't starting off pretty (I'm on the west coast so it's still morning, lol) for me, but I've gotten 11/13 days of surveys so far, and that's good.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    How are you doing with the surveys so far? Today isn't starting off pretty (I'm on the west coast so it's still morning, lol) for me, but I've gotten 11/13 days of surveys so far, and that's good.
    surveys have been pretty hit or miss. I actually got one each day this weekend, but can't get one today here at work - it's telling me that I've exceeded the limit, even though I haven't taken a survey at all today and haven't taken a survey at work in at least 4 days.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    surveys have been pretty hit or miss. I actually got one each day this weekend, but can't get one today here at work - it's telling me that I've exceeded the limit, even though I haven't taken a survey at all today and haven't taken a survey at work in at least 4 days.
    Did you try clearing your cookies?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am out as well but I was not surprised at all. I was on here so much before our Christmas trip I was totally "burnt out". I don't think I have even done a survey since before Christmas!!

Heck..I do not even have a CLUE what anyone is talking about with Surveygate!!!

About the only things I have done in almost 4 months is clicks and finding the pot of gold. I wish I could find the motivation.

Could someone tell me what the survey problem was? If you can't wtite it here please PM me or email me.

For a whole month almost all of us were locked out of daily surveys, b/c they had rules we needed to be updated on, and everything had to be ironed out. So now, in case you don't know, only ONE person in the household can take the Daily Surveys, and when you become a Super Member again, only one in the household can take the SM survey. No switching back and forth. And choose your email address well, b/c they don't like it when people change their email address.

But it all got worked out, everyone knows all the rules, and even though sometimes the surveys are hard to come by, it seems that overall there are more out there for us to take.

Welcome back!!!