Thread: Amazon Prime Day

Default Amazon Prime Day

The huge one day sale that Amazon has been hyping is finally here! Remember that you can always sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime if you are not a member. What kind of deals have you been finding? Is the sale living up to the hype?

Click here to see all of the deals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I missed the Fire TV Stick for only $24.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I missed the Fire TV Stick for only $24.
    I have one that I bought when they had the 2 day launch sale to Prime Members last fall @ $19.99,pretty nifty little device, sorry you missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have one that I bought when they had the 2 day launch sale to Prime Members last fall @ $19.99,pretty nifty little device, sorry you missed out.
    I actually got that one as well but I wanted another. LOL I really love mine. We take it on trips with us. I have one in our bedroom and one in our exercise room. I think the kids each have a Roku in their room or maybe an Amazon one. I don't remember. But with Amazon Prime and Netflix subscriptions, we use the heck out of them.

I just heard that the $75 32" TV that they had been talking about is already gone. Sold out as soon as it was listed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

waitlisted and finally got a Bluetooth speaker for $19.99, regular price was $99.99 so saved $80! Plus had gift cards from my company health and wellness program, so free money!

deferred the 2 day shipping and will get another $1 credit towards movie or music, think I have enough to rest a movie from Prime.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-15-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Amazon is running a great deal on diapers. Spend $75 on health and personal care (includes diapers) and get a $25 Amazon gift card. For the diapers I buy, this deal worked out to be cheaper than Amazon Mom/Subscribe and Save!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards