Thread: Just Cashed Out!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Just Cashed Out!

Thanks Tricia for the Survey push!!! I was just able to cash out for $45 last night! This is in addition to the $50 last month (on the 15th). I'm using the $$ to pay for points on Southwest since you apparently can't buy a SWA gift card on Amazon using an Amazon GC which was my original plan. I need about 6500 points/miles which is around $165 so that is a huge chunk paid for!!!!!!!

I'm averaging about 5 surveys a day before I run out of time so if anyone hasn't tried in a while get on it!

rr_buy_hero_june2015.jpg
    Sunshine Rewards

That's awesome! Where are you going?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We are going to Iceland! It is super cheap to fly there if you can catch a sale fare to Boston or Washington DC. There is a new airline I found through Orbitz or Expedia called WOW Air that is the Iceland equivalent of Southwest/Jet Blue so they run fares like $99 each way to Iceland or England or Ireland, etc. So with Southwest points it is just $600 each to get over there once we get to Boston which is free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We are going to Iceland! It is super cheap to fly there if you can catch a sale fare to Boston or Washington DC. There is a new airline I found through Orbitz or Expedia called WOW Air that is the Iceland equivalent of Southwest/Jet Blue so they run fares like $99 each way to Iceland or England or Ireland, etc. So with Southwest points it is just $600 each to get over there once we get to Boston which is free!
    How was Iceland. I remember a DIS member used to post that lived in Iceland. She was really fun to talk with and I learned so much about her country.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm going in Mid-September! I'm super excited. I just finished booking all of our tours and our last flight. I also just picked up some Icelandic Krona from the bank today. The only thing I'm worried about is the weather. I'm use to 100 degree weather here in Texas and it will be a high of 40/50 when we go.
    Sunshine Rewards