Thread: Opinion Network on Smartphone?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Opinion Network on Smartphone?

Anyone do the Opinion Network survey that requires you to be on your smartphone? I was wondering how that worked. Do we just use a browser and log into SR and then click on it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Anyone do the Opinion Network survey that requires you to be on your smartphone? I was wondering how that worked. Do we just use a browser and log into SR and then click on it?
    saw a couple of those on Monday night for $10 each, put in my cell phone for each of the 2 but never got a text. wondered of people got those.

I have gotten some to do on phone that required you to go into stores and do tasks but those were paid by Amazon gift code. Doing a snack study right now that you install their app and log your snacks for 2 weeks.

I did this one the other day if it's the Grocery one???? I had to open the survey on my smartphone to take it through there. Then I answered a few questions ( like regular survey kinds ) and then they asked me to go to a particular store that is close by to me and open the survey back up within 2 days and complete it from the store. I had to take a few pictures of things in the store on my phone through the survey and answer a few questions about them. I didn't have to download any apps or give them my cell phone number or anything . And uploading the pictures was super easy. Just had to click on the button in the survey, take the pic. and it uploaded it instantly to the survey. And I did get credit for it, so it worked I did get asked no less than 4 times if I needed any help from employees there, haha! Who knows what they were thinking of me taking pictures of some of their aisles and products :P

When I took the survey, I had opened SR on my google app, so to "suspend" the survey while I went to the store, I just kept it open in my google app and made sure not to use google until I completed the survey... Not sure if that helps or if it's the same one you're talking about...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Who knows what they were thinking of me taking pictures of some of their aisles and products :P
    I got one through them a few months back. had to shop at a convenience store and drug store for food products. first 2 visits just took pictures, went home and uploaded them and answered questions.
    Next exercise you had to go into 2 of those same type stores, take pictures and answer a bunch of questions on your phone while in the store. Made me nervous that the employees would suspect I was up to no good. :-( Grocery stores are bigger so I would not feel so obvious; convenience store not.

that survey paid $150 so well worth it.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-13-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got one through them a few months back. had to shop at a convenience store and drug store for food products. first 2 visits just took pictures, went home and uploaded them and answered questions.
    Next exercise you had to go into 2 of those same type stores, take pictures and answer a bunch of questions on your phone while in the store. Mad me nervous that the employees would suspect I was up to no good. :-(

that survey paid $150 so well worth it.
    Holy smokes! $150!!?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Holy smokes! $150!!?
    yup, paid by check from the company that ran the survey. I have made over $200 in extra money doing surveys on my phone/computer through Opinion Network since they started with SR.

the $150 was quite a bit of work over 2 weeks but for that kind of money, worth it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes it is the grocery survey. I have 2 available for $10. I will have to try them this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    saw a couple of those on Monday night for $10 each, put in my cell phone for each of the 2 but never got a text. wondered of people got those.

I have gotten some to do on phone that required you to go into stores and do tasks but those were paid by Amazon gift code. Doing a snack study right now that you install their app and log your snacks for 2 weeks.
    Hi SCard, quick question about the snack study, did you get an email or text message after completion? I did this also but no correspondence since completion. This is the first "extra" type thing I have done. Just wondering... thanks!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

No I didn't, did you?

these type of activities usually don't pay for 4 -6 weeks so it could be awhile. Good luck to both of us

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Holy smokes! $150!!?
    Where is your like button.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards