Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

another one, .80 on cruise ships, did not write down the number, guess I need to write down the survey number for every one I start now. what a pain
    3 others credited fine, 2 before and one after this one.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-13-2016 at 04:36 PM.

completed 3 tonight (including the ads) and got this:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study.

Would you like to take another survey?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed 3 tonight (including the ads) and got this:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study.

Would you like to take another survey?
    I had the same issue with one about cookie flavors. The survey itself said "thanks for completing" but when it redirected back to SR, it said, "didn't match". So frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I had the same issue with one about cookie flavors. The survey itself said "thanks for completing" but when it redirected back to SR, it said, "didn't match". So frustrating!
    one of mine was cookie flavors

I got an old credit this morning, $1.80 dated today and I did not complete an ON yet today. Nice to see, hoping the rest of mine come through eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I completed three surveys this morning and only one credited!
    have you checked you account activity list recently? yesterday I got $1.80 old credit and today $1.20 it seems like some of the ones that did not credit for me have shown up. I think I had 4-5. nice to see them come through.

have you checked you account activity list recently? yesterday I got $1.80 old credit and today $1.20 it seems like some of the ones that did not credit for me have shown up. I think I had 4-5. nice to see them come through.
    Really glad they're coming thru for you SCard. Not so for me-I check everyday but I'm still missing 3-4 from the last couple of weeks. Oh, well....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Really glad they're coming thru for you SCard. Not so for me-I check everyday but I'm still missing 3-4 from the last couple of weeks. Oh, well....
    Darn, was hoping you got your too

getting pretty tired of all the Opinion Network surveys I am completing and not getting credit for. Especially when I have to read 2 paragraphs of what I MUST do to receive credit before I start every survey. How about giving the credits I have earned.

completed 2 tonight and no credit - 7 min .63, 15 min .60

I did e-mail them, will post the response.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-03-2016 at 05:53 AM.

getting pretty tired of all the Opinion Network surveys I am completing and not getting credit for. Especially when I have to read 2 paragraphs of what I MUST do to receive credit. How about giving the credits I have earned.

completed 2 tonight and no credit - 7 min .63, 15 min .60

I did e-mail them, will post the response.
    I had one yesterday and one today. Neither credited.