Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That is what I got on that nutra system survey and it never credited or showed up in my history.
    Jtowner
    I completed the same one, $2.40 does not show at all in my history.

I did 2 today, 1 credited in 5 minutes, 2nd shows in hsitory did not credit, been over 2 hours now. Today they are also going blank after trying to get in them, after all that winding up they do.

Jtowner

Today again .90 on that was 30 minutes, shows in history and no credit, that is now 90.50.80.50 that shows in history and no credit, can not get a explanation from support. Did anyone have this again today happen? Trish can you see what is going on, we have no luck with that.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-16-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;392297]I did 2 today, 1 credited in 5 minutes, 2nd shows in hsitory did not credit, been over 2 hours now. Today they are also going blank after trying to get in them, after all that winding up they do.

Jtowner

Today again .90 on that was 30 minutes, shows in history and no credit, that is now 90.50.80.50 that shows in history and no credit, can not get a explanation from support. Did anyone have this again today happen? Trish can you see what is going on, we have no luck with that. [I] was angry so I opened another support ticket,. There is something wrong if some credit and some do not, more do not than do anymore.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;392298]
    I did 2 today, 1 credited in 5 minutes, 2nd shows in hsitory did not credit, been over 2 hours now. Today they are also going blank after trying to get in them, after all that winding up they do.

Jtowner

Today again .90 on that was 30 minutes, shows in history and no credit, that is now 90.50.80.50 that shows in history and no credit, can not get a explanation from support. Did anyone have this again today happen? Trish can you see what is going on, we have no luck with that. [I] was angry so I opened another support ticket,. There is something wrong if some credit and some do not, more do not than do anymore.

Jtowner
    did not get into any Friday and Saturday' just kicked out as soon as I proved I was a human and got that white screen where nothing loads.

did get one yesterday and it credited.

NO back credits

I am not doing any 30 minute surveys or any 20,24 30 minutes ones for 30 or 40 cents; not worth my time and even more so as things are not crediting

[QUOTE=SCard;392301]

did not get into any Friday and Saturday' just kicked out as soon as I proved I was a human and got that white screen where nothing loads.

did get one yesterday and it credited.

NO back credits

I am not doing any 30 minute surveys or any 20,24 30 minutes ones for 30 or 40 cents; not worth my time and even more so as things are not crediting
    Scard, thanks for telling me that. The strange this is sometimes they credit and sometimes they do not, could have one credit, then one that does not. I think something is not right, I am waiting on a response from my 2nd support ticket, will post the answer. I explained what is going on, told them the 1st ticket did nothing but double talk.I have 4.00 or so now that shows in history and no credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;392302]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

Scard, thanks for telling me that. The strange this is sometimes they credit and sometimes they do not, could have one credit, then one that does not. I think something is not right, I am waiting on a response from my 2nd support ticket, will post the answer. I explained what is going on, told them the 1st ticket did nothing but double talk.I have 4.00 or so now that shows in history and no credit.

Jtowner
    the ones that end with "survey success" have never credited; but they should. the others just seem to be hit or miss. There is nothing that I see in the survey that would make me think it's not going to credit. I do almost all of them in Chrome.

[QUOTE=SCard;392303]

the ones that end with "survey success" have never credited; but they should. the others just seem to be hit or miss. There is nothing that I see in the survey that would make me think it's not going to credit. I do almost all of them in Chrome.
    That the problem with mine, only 1 every shows success,, that was nutra system, never showed up in history, the rest of them get the congrats you will get your reward. I found out using Chrome is better than FF, which now just does not want cookies to be clear, keeps same ones coming back during the survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;392306]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

That the problem with mine, only 1 every shows success,, that was nutra system,Jtowner
    completed that one too, $2.40 I am sure I will never see, Sure makes you wonder why ones like those do no show in our history; is that on purpose?

completed $1.50 on investments, no credit, no surprise. it is in my history

I did one and it credit, 2nd one I did not credit and it also in my history. I do not understand how this keeps happening, this is what I get when done. We need some answers, and still no reply to 2nd email.

Jtowner

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward.
    Jtowner