Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll need as much specific information as you can get me about the food one and then I can follow up with them. Sometimes on panels they actually do not credit us until after the survey is closed because they don't have a way with that particular company to put the credit pixel in at the end of it. But if you get me as much info as possible, I can check on it.
    They showed you snack items one at a time. There were 15 snack items. Each snack item had at least 5 questions to answer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I put the title, the date, the amount owed, the time it would take and the title of the error message I received in the "no credit survey" entry I did the day that it happened.

Can I mention some of the brands for the sake if identification? If not, then please delete post: veggie straws, garden of eatin', hain celestrial
    Jan

I put some links in my no credit entry.
    The online moderator's name was Jennafer with an "an" instead of "i" in the middle of her name. She said her favorite movie was The Philadelphia Story.

I just completed this food survey today and didn't receive a credit. I had the same moderator, Jennafer. It took me about 63 minutes to complete... I'll post my completed link in the no-credit entry.

I completed a survey that said 20 minutes .80 okay when it credit but it credit at .30, never had that happen before it was on beauty services.

Jtowner

#2886593 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Local Services : 44274 0.30 Credits 12/15/2015 Paid
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed a survey that said 20 minutes .80 okay when it credit but it credit at .30, never had that happen before it was on beauty services.

Jtowner

#2886593 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Local Services : 44274 0.30 Credits 12/15/2015 Paid
    I got that one too, but it was a second survey after I did not get into the first one:

Credit: OpinionNetwork: Local Services : 44274 0.30 Credits

so I did not know what the credit would be

I did a survey to join a panel, turned out to be Gongos, got to the end and states click to get your reward 3.60 and would you know no next button this was completed survey ulr

https://survey1.gongos.com/CR140225/thankyou.aspx

This was last page

Thank You!
    Thank you for agreeing to join The Great Drive Forward. Please watch your email box for an email from our moderator at Gongos Research welcoming you to the online community. In that email will be a link to The Great Drive Forward website.

Spots in the community are limited and will be open on a first come bases. Please visit the community to join to reserve your spot in this research project! If you do not receive your welcome email with instructions on how to get to the site please contact TGDF@gongos.com.

Please click next to receive your incentive.

Now you know much how I am going to do that panel, Trish can you look into this one for me?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did this one also, blame it on wine I drank after work, it's only a Tuesday, sigh. I try not to sign up for online communities.

ugh just did it too with no credit!! there was no NEXT button to press!

Thank You!
    Thank you for agreeing to join The Great Drive Forward. Please watch your email box for an email from our moderator at Gongos Research welcoming you to the online community. In that email will be a link to The Great Drive Forward website.

Spots in the community are limited and will be open on a first come bases. Please visit the community to join to reserve your spot in this research project! If you do not receive your welcome email with instructions on how to get to the site please contact TGDF@gongos.com.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    ugh just did it too with no credit!! there was no NEXT button to press!

Thank You!

same here, can you put it in the no credit report?