Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    this was their reply today:

Mar 31, 05:24

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. Sunshine Rewards is a partner of ours and is responsible for paying survey incentives in our relationship follow up with them on this question. We provide the surveys, they provide the rewards.

Thank you,

Precision Sample Support
    support@precisionsample.zendesk.com
    ARGH!!! I just sent it off to my contact there.

I know for a fact that she copied in the tech people and told them to let her know any time an inquiry like this is received so that she could make sure it was resolved. Apparently they didn't do that.

I've forwarded this along to her. They are in Denver so it will be a couple of hours before I hear anything back, but I will update when I do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    ARGH!!! I just sent it off to my contact there.

I know for a fact that she copied in the tech people and told them to let her know any time an inquiry like this is received so that she could make sure it was resolved. Apparently they didn't do that.

I've forwarded this along to her. They are in Denver so it will be a couple of hours before I hear anything back, but I will update when I do.
    thank you.

This is what I said in my e-mail (had the survey still open so was able to send the link too:

Just did a "Business Decisionmaker Study", 10 mins $3.20.
    took my time, gave thoughtful answers and at the end I got:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study.

Would you like to take another survey?

url to survey is:

Any information as to why I did not get credit for this survey would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Tricia:
    I got this today. do you see a credit for me from ON?

Jerome (Precision Sample)

Apr 1, 13:56

Hi sue,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. we have added $3.20 for the survey Business Decsionmaker Study to your account please login to your account and click on rewards tab to check your rewards history,

Thank you,

Precision Sample Support

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Tricia:
    I got this today. do you see a credit for me from ON?

Jerome (Precision Sample)

Apr 1, 13:56

Hi sue,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. we have added $3.20 for the survey Business Decsionmaker Study to your account please login to your account and click on rewards tab to check your rewards history,

Thank you,

Precision Sample Support
    I think what he is saying to you, is the account we all have at Survey downline he added the money. If you recall in the beginning it showed we had money there. I went at looked treid to cash out and of course that did not work at all.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think what he is saying to you, is the account we all have at Survey downline he added the money. If you recall in the beginning it showed we had money there. I went at looked treid to cash out and of course that did not work at all.

Jtowner
    I'm wondering if that is the problem, too, because sometimes they have other partners who DO use that system instead of their own systems like we do. I have emailed them again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm wondering if that is the problem, too, because sometimes they have other partners who DO use that system instead of their own systems like we do. I have emailed them again.
    thank you, at least it was a positive response, just hope to get the money over here to SR.

have you heard anything from ON? have not seen the $3.20 credit in my SR account

They did deposit it into your account with them, but I cannot figure out why or how or anything! It makes no sense because you don't cash out through them, you cash out through us. So I am still trying to get that sorted out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

They did deposit it into your account with them, but I cannot figure out why or how or anything! It makes no sense because you don't cash out through them, you cash out through us. So I am still trying to get that sorted out.
    thank you, I will be a little more patient. I hope SR will be getting something from this too

there it is!

#2931929 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Business Decision Maker Study : 52166 3.20 Credits 04/05/2016 Paid

took some effort but was worth it. I had a .20 one a few days ago that did not credit, that amount I did not e-mail them about.
    thank you