Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks for your replay, that has been happening since Sunday for me, today it was just stalling out, I have a feeling it this new desktop. Most of the time I can not get into Amp or Mtc I get no translation thank you. I tried my laptop like you just kicked out right away, so it looks like I have to figure out what is going on, I hate to call Dell and have to understand what they are saying to me.

Jtowner
    I remember Tricia telling us that ON tracks the IP addresses of the computers being used to do their surveys and if you use more than one they could block/ban someone for doing something that they see as trying to "beat the system". Maybe it is the other computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I remember Tricia telling us that ON tracks the IP addresses of the computers being used to do their surveys and if you use more than one they could block/ban someone for doing something that they see as trying to "beat the system". Maybe it is the other computer.
    I got an idea this morning, thinking I would install flash players on Chrome browsers, I use Chrome and torch the most, these two did not open for me yesterday, along with AMp and MTC, well I think that was the problem this morning after I put the extensions in Chrome and Torch I could open what I could not get yesterday. Same with AMP and MtC, checked that also and was able to get into a survey with both of them. Then moved to Mozilla and added the add on with flash and it also is working right. I do not know why this windows 10 is such a pain, the exact browsers are on my old desktop, and my laptop, no issues with any other computer but this new one. I have been adjusting it for 2 weeks now, I put all the players when I first got it, so I am not sure, Did not want to spend time with Dell on the phone can not understand them, did not want to waster a lot of time trying to explain what we have to have to do surveys. It feels private and not willing to share it with them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

kicked out of the overwhelming major of the surveys I click into. finally get into a couple:
    Today I completed

.50 one on beverages
    15 min $1.20 one on batteries.

both said I completed the survey but this where I end up:

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey

waste of time and they are taking our completed surveys and not paying for them.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-31-2018 at 05:00 PM.

kicked out of the overwhelming major of the surveys I click into. finally get into a couple:
    Today I completed

.50 one on beverages
    15 min $1.20 one on batteries.

both said I completed the survey but this where I end up:

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey

waste of time and they are taking our completed surveys and not paying for them.
    I know how you feel, I never did get the one that said I did not quality after I finished it, my history said it was complete and it was for 1.50 and 21 minutes of my time like you that you do not get back. I the end of the month is terrible, yesterday I got into a couple the first in several days, they did credit. I am sorry to you you got burnt, not a good way to end the month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

$1.50 on high end makeup/facial products brand:

Success! You’ve completed this survey.

does not go back to the congratulations page, no credit and does not show up in my history.

Another "stolen" survey.

it is this one:
    110482 - Consumer Opinion Survey
    15 mins
    $1.50

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I know how you feel, I never did get the one that said I did not quality after I finished it, my history said it was complete and it was for 1.50 and 21 minutes of my time like you that you do not get back. I the end of the month is terrible, yesterday I got into a couple the first in several days, they did credit. I am sorry to you you got burnt, not a good way to end the month.

Jtowner
    I think I have gotten credit for 5 this week. Kicked out of 25-30 right away for profile not matching. Completed at least 4 more that I did not get paid for.

completed 2 today both over $1.00, one on deodorants and the other specialty chocolates. Both said at the end that i had completed the survey, click and get "unfortunately your profile..." and no credit. They take our completed surveys and pay us nothing. It's unethical and just so wrong how they operate.

ridiculous what they get away with.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-10-2018 at 07:15 PM.

only posting this because it was mentioned on another thread earlier this week; there has been nothing on my list for ON the last 2 days. Doesn't bother me, just saying.

only posting this because it was mentioned on another thread earlier this week; there has been nothing on my list for ON the last 2 days. Doesn't bother me, just saying.
    I ham getting the same thing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I wonder if some of you have been locked out? I am seeing credits come in, but a lot more slowly than we used to. And another member opened up a ticket a few weeks ago that she wasn't seeing any there anymore.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs