Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Yep-my credit on the hygiene one credited. Yay! Thanks SR!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have completed 3 since last night and everyone has credited

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have completed 3 since last night and everyone has credited
    I finished one and it also credited.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I finished one and it also credited.

Jtowner
    If you get a survey for testing a new fruit for kids, beward the 1.30 you will not get credit for. I got this screen at the end and I knew it would not credit. If I get selected for testing the product, how can I believe they would pay the 20.00 reward.

Jtowner

Success! You’ve completed this survey
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    If you get a survey for testing a new fruit for kids, beward the 1.30 you will not get credit for. I got this screen at the end and I knew it would not credit. If I get selected for testing the product, how can I believe they would pay the 20.00 reward.

Jtowner

Success! You’ve completed this survey
    Remember that sometimes they batch in all of the credits for a particular survey after the survey has completely closed. Hopefully that is the case for this one.

I got my power bar things in the mail today to test. Except that the only reward for doing the test is a coupon for a free bar. LOL Not exactly terrific for what they are saying will be a 15-20 minute follow-up survey. Oh, well. I hope I like the bars!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I got my power bar things in the mail today to test. Except that the only reward for doing the test is a coupon for a free bar. LOL Not exactly terrific for what they are saying will be a 15-20 minute follow-up survey. Oh, well. I hope I like the bars!
    the power bar product that did not credit for a few of us one night(Tuesday?) last week and SG did something to fix the credits? I got a .60 cent follow up survey yesterday.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-17-2015 at 09:21 PM.

the power bar product that did not credit for a few of us one night(Tuesday?) last week and SG did something to fix the credits? I got a .60 cent follow up survey yesterday.
    Thank you! I was just looking at the flyer and saw that it said I would get an email with a 15-20 minute survey. Really the whole process only took about 10 minutes...and I got to eat chocolate while doing it! Much better than I expected. And I actually really liked one of the two products (I won't say which one in case anyone else is still taking the surveys!).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thank you! I was just looking at the flyer and saw that it said I would get an email with a 15-20 minute survey. Really the whole process only took about 10 minutes...and I got to eat chocolate while doing it! Much better than I expected. And I actually really liked one of the two products (I won't say which one in case anyone else is still taking the surveys!).
    funny thing is I got an e-mail from SurveyDownline with the follow-up, did not want to mess up anything with SR so I did not do it. The .60 follow-up showed up on my list for Opinion Network.

Is it OK to do the follow ups through another company like Survey Downline?

I got 2 bars worth $1.99 each, the initial reward and then the 60 cents. worth the effort I think

funny thing is I got an e-mail from SurveyDownline with the follow-up, did not want to mess up anything with SR so I did not do it. The .60 follow-up showed up on my list for Opinion Network.

Is it OK to do the follow ups through another company like Survey Downline?

I got 2 bars worth $1.99 each, the initial reward and then the 60 cents. worth the effort I think
    I have gotten several emails from Survey Downline since I've been taking these, but like you, haven't done any of them because 1) I didn't know if that conflicted with SR, and 2) I don't understand how they would get my incentive to me. I don't have a specific account with Survey Downline, so I don't understand how I would get credit even if I did click their survey link...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I have gotten several emails from Survey Downline since I've been taking these, but like you, haven't done any of them because 1) I didn't know if that conflicted with SR, and 2) I don't understand how they would get my incentive to me. I don't have a specific account with Survey Downline, so I don't understand how I would get credit even if I did click their survey link...
    Let me check with them and see if they have these tied to your accounts with us. Do the emails say that you will get a reward for the surveys? When you look in the SR Opinion Network, are those same surveys in there?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs