Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

I had the .60 follow-up survey and clicked on it since it said nothing about the bars. It was for the bars though and I had not gotten them yet. I just X'd out of the survey, didn't answer a single question. So the bars arrived yesterday and so I decided to do the survey through my email from Survey Downline. It said I had already completed the survey, so I assume just by having clicked on it here, it assumed I took it already. Another thing that's confusing about Survey Downline, it has our emails from taking the surveys through Sunshine Rewards, so getting the surveys from them didn't really bother me and I didn't take them for the same reason as someone said, how do I get compensation if I don't have an account. But it showed I had over $89 with them?! So with all the SR Opinion Network surveys I've taken so far it equaled over $89. I wonder what would happen if I tried to get a paypal cash out? They really have already paid me. Something to ask and look into also.
    Oh, I just did the fruit snack one for $1.30. Sure hope it credits at some point......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Let me check with them and see if they have these tied to your accounts with us. Do the emails say that you will get a reward for the surveys? When you look in the SR Opinion Network, are those same surveys in there?
    Yes, the emails say I'll get a reward and it gives a specific monetary amount. Sometimes I will see the same surveys in SR Opinion Network (or what I believe to be the same surveys since the topics seem similar), but the amount in the email is higher. Also, they don't seem to be follow-up surveys as far as I know, just random opportunities. I've probably gotten maybe about 10 of these emails since I started taking surveys with Opinion Network. I know there is only one survey I have taken through them (for a product that was sent to me for testing) that I am expecting to get a follow-up survey for, and I haven't gotten that one yet...I'm not sure who that email will come from.

ETA: Ha! I also just completed the fruit snack one and got the generic "Success! You completed this survey" completion screen, so don't know what will happen with that
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I had the .60 follow-up survey and clicked on it since it said nothing about the bars. It was for the bars though and I had not gotten them yet. I just X'd out of the survey, didn't answer a single question. So the bars arrived yesterday and so I decided to do the survey through my email from Survey Downline. It said I had already completed the survey, so I assume just by having clicked on it here, it assumed I took it already. Another thing that's confusing about Survey Downline, it has our emails from taking the surveys through Sunshine Rewards, so getting the surveys from them didn't really bother me and I didn't take them for the same reason as someone said, how do I get compensation if I don't have an account. But it showed I had over $89 with them?! So with all the SR Opinion Network surveys I've taken so far it equaled over $89. I wonder what would happen if I tried to get a paypal cash out? They really have already paid me. Something to ask and look into also.
    Oh, I just did the fruit snack one for $1.30. Sure hope it credits at some point......
    I'm 90% sure that everything you get from them via email is tied to your SR account with them. So they are just showing you the overall amount you have made through us/them. There is actually an option that we have with them where they will email our members once a day telling them which surveys are available for them. We have that turned off because we didn't want our members to feel like they were being inundated with SR-related emails and then not pay attention to the other emails we send. But because of that, I think that any emails you DO get from them regarding follow-ups are all going to come through your SR account as well.

I would contact them about that bar survey. I think they can add it back into your account for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried emailing them last night but got a generic response this morning about how sometimes surveys fill up for a specific profile type ect ect. I just feel bad they sent me these bars and won't get a response now. Oh well, I tried at least. I liked mine too by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I tried emailing them last night but got a generic response this morning about how sometimes surveys fill up for a specific profile type ect ect. I just feel bad they sent me these bars and won't get a response now. Oh well, I tried at least. I liked mine too by the way.
    I got an out of office that my contact is still out today. But when I hear back from her about the other stuff, I will ask her about this survey, too.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I really appreciate all you do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Let me check with them and see if they have these tied to your accounts with us. Do the emails say that you will get a reward for the surveys? When you look in the SR Opinion Network, are those same surveys in there?
    the e-mail for the bars says:

Survey ID: Length: Reward:
    41318 10 mins $1.50

more than the amount (.60) I got when I did it through SR Opinion Network

My account says I have earned $146 with them
    Last edited by SCard; 08-18-2015 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    the e-mail for the bars says:

Survey ID: Length: Reward:
    41318 10 mins $1.50

more than the amount (.60) I got when I did it through SR Opinion Network

My account says I have earned $146 with them
    Wow! $1.50 is significantly more than they even paid US for it! I emailed my contact about this. It's not fair for them to show different amounts in different places or change the payouts on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I thought I'd get an additional $1.50 when I completed this taste test survey. The email did appear before the bars arrived in the mail. Do you think this will get fixed or is it safe to go ahead and eat them? The mysterious brownie is kiling me! (but for $1.50, maybe I could just take a bite of each! Maybe the $1.50 refers to the free coupon received with the bars. I have the link to the survey if you'd like to see it, maybe shows SR info.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

No credit on a Survey this morning for $1.00 for an Advertisement. It was a 20 minute survey.