This is my go-to survey company that I always do first, and several times throughout the day if they're available. I have NEVER had a crediting problem with any of them...until this morning I don't remember the exact amount it was for since I don't keep track of those since they typically credit all the time. But I do know it was for something in the $1 range. It was on water filtration (different from the one posted a few up with the error message...got that error also from a survey I just tried now, but it was only a few questions in and definitely didn't complete). Anyway, the one from earlier today did give me the proper completion screen, but still hasn't credited and it's been since around noon today. I also took another survey from them right after that one that credited just fine. I'm not angry or anything about it just passing along the info in case there's something going on!

Did I mention I love having this survey company as an option now! It totally got me back into taking surveys regularly!