Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Today as I looked in my history the .40 tv ads now changed to .50 and of course there is still no overnights credits, here we are at the end of the month. Makes me think they will not be credited all that we did. Trish and SG need to get involved in this, they must be on contract with them, we need you all to get to the bottom of this, since it is not working that we can.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am not going to do anymore, seems like a waste of time and we have no idea when if ever we will get credits.
    Lots of other things I can be doing this weekend.

crazy when i look at my list, almost all are .20-.40 for 15-20 minutes. who would spend that much time for so little money even if the did credit, and that is a big if.

very disappointing that we have heard nothing from Tricia. more than 2 weeks of posts from 3 member and no response.

I thought maybe the start of a new month, things may be different, 1st of all no credits came for month of June which I lost over 15.00. I saw a 15 minute for 1.10 sounded reasonable to me, so I gave it a shot, well it did not credit. I think Scard has it right, this is just a waste of our time, and no one at SR or On wants to figure our the problem, very discouraging, I know its summer but I think SR would like to make money not lose it. I am going to post this same message in technical to see if that gets anyone attention, starting to think no one cares one way or the other.

Jtowner

2018-07-01 05:09:49
    Easy Survey
    Pending Complete
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-01-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I thought maybe the start of a new month, things may be different, 1st of all no credits came for month of June which I lost over 15.00. I saw a 15 minute for 1.10 sounded reasonable to me, so I gave it a shot, well it did not credit. I think Scard has it right, this is just a waste of our time, and no one at SR or On wants to figure our the problem, very discouraging, I know its summer but I think SR would like to make money not lose it. I am going to post this same message in technical to see if that gets anyone attention, starting to think no one cares one way or the other.

Jtowner

Easy Survey
    Pending Complete
    New month I tried one to see if things have changed, did the same one as you only this is what is in my history:

2018-07-01 05:16:12
    Easy Survey
    Not Qualified

I completed it, got the correct page/message at the end and they claim I did not qualify? I don't even know what words to use to describe what ON is doing. not only not crediting us. that this a lie that I did not qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    New month I tried one to see if things have changed, did the same one as you only this is what is in my history:

2018-07-01 05:16:12
    Easy Survey
    Not Qualified

I completed it, got the correct page/message at the end and they claim I did not qualify? I don't even know what words to use to describe what ON is doing. not only not crediting us. that this a lie that I did not qualify.
    Mine yesterday was different than yours, in my history as completed but told me at the end like you I did not qualify.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner

Easy Survey
    Pending Complete
    I did the same one, and I was very careful to make sure it took at least 15 minutes. Mine is in my history as pending complete, but no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got some missing credits overnights, have to go through them but I see $11.40, anyone else get them, no posts this early morning?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just looked, I got credits for 11 surveys that had not credited!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Just looked, I got credits for 11 surveys that had not credited!!!!
    I was hoping you did also, we have a couple of more to hear from yet today. Now I still want to know what the problem is, did SR find them or did ON? What went down?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Basically when we email them, they tell us that we just have to wait until the surveys close out because they don't pay on some of them until they close. The more surveys you take, the more likely you are to have taken the ones that don't close until about 4 weeks later. I know it can be frustrating, but they really do come through for us more often than not.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs