Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Opinion Bar- did very well with these in the beginning, surveys paid over a dollar, then dropped lower and lower. last few months when I completed one I would not end up with the correct congrats page but directed to their webpage to sign up and of course no credit. so when I got into one I just exited out. Tried one since we got all our back credits, completed it, correct page at the end and credit in 5 minutes. there does appear to be a vast improvement in things with ON. it was .50 but 15 minutes so reasonable amount of time for that payout
    I started to pay attention yesterday when you click on a survey, what I saw happen was it took a while just kept seeing the red, blue dots going across my screen. I have had that that long before, that is when I usually end up with different amount of reward. I open another tab looks at my history and I was already kicked out of what I was trying, but was not told that just started the survey. So that is what I figured happens when we get bait and switch we are not told we did not qualify, Now sometimes I am offered others, so when it takes a long time to get the next screen be wary something is not right, just your history in another tab. Also that is how we got the .30, the next survey just comes so you have no idea of reward or time, I can not tell you how many times that has happened to me.I am watching now. The good news is they are crediting within 5 minutes, so all of us saw helped get that situation addressed, we did not accept no for a answer, and I told them we post in a forum, so we all knew the same information. Goes to what I know is the truth, there is strength in numbers.I am member of Labor union and I know it works.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Jtowner