Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

I see 2 on my list, both 27 min. one for $2.00 and the other $1.50. not going to even try. no confidence that if I complete them I will be paid or paid the amount stated.

down to DS, YS, Live, SM and Global but don't get that much anymore.
    trying a few say so. most of the time those credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I see 2 on my list, both 27 min. one for $2.00 and the other $1.50. not going to even try. no confidence that if I complete them I will be paid or paid the amount stated.

down to DS, YS, Live, SM and Global but don't get that much anymore.
    trying a few say so. most of the time those credit.
    That was the 2 that I did, both ended up to be .30 and did not credit. I am having luck with Say SO not the survey router, can not get them I do .50 .75 and 1.00 they tried to get me to sign out for stuff, just keep saying no, but hey credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That was the 2 that I did, both ended up to be .30 and did not credit.
    Jtowner
    so glad I didn't do them, even if they credit at .30 that still stinks. who would do a 27 min survey for 30 cents?

screwed again, completed 5 minute (it was a bit more) $1.50 on robotic vacuum features and no credit. shows in my history as correct amount pending complete.

looking more and more like we are on our own with the issues with Opinion Network; despite numerous requests to Tricia and SG, no response.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    screwed again, completed 5 minute (it was a bit more) $1.50 on robotic vacuum features and no credit. shows in my history as correct amount pending complete.

looking more and more like we are on our own with the issues with Opinion Network; despite numerous requests to Tricia and SG, no response.
    I just completed the same one and it is showing in my history. I'll update after the top of the hour with whether or not it credits.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I just completed the same one and it is showing in my history. I'll update after the top of the hour with whether or not it credits.
    I had the same one, but I doubt it will credit and it certainly was much longer than 5 minutes> I diod one for .90 it was on mayonnaise, got to the end said I did not qualify, here is the kicker, in my history as pending complete and no credit again. What I have learned if it does not credit within 5 minutes it is not going to, and this did not credit either. I really just do not understand why it is not getting fixed. I keep thinging every night they will give back credits and am out well over 12.00 or more now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

if they don't credit in 5-6 minutes they are not going too.

I think I am out ~ $8.00 on ones that ended as they should and are showing as pending complete in my history. + $2.70 one for a panel that I got kicked out at the end as not qualifying; funny thing is I am in the panel. $2.40 for the Nutrisystem one that does not show that I even took it in my history.

completed another one earlier and had not checked on credit. .90 survey on summer vacation travel in the Northeast. no credit shows as pending complete in my history. I am done with ON, seems pointless to keep wasting my time on surveys that I am not going to get paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had the same one, but I doubt it will credit and it certainly was much longer than 5 minutes> I diod one for .90 it was on mayonnaise, got to the end said I did not qualify, here is the kicker, in my history as pending complete and no credit again. What I have learned if it does not credit within 5 minutes it is not going to, and this did not credit either. I really just do not understand why it is not getting fixed. I keep thinging every night they will give back credits and am out well over 12.00 or more now.

Jtowner
    It did not credit - I'm remembering why I stopped doing surveys.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    It did not credit - I'm remembering why I stopped doing surveys.
    It is not just you it all of us having the same issue. We sent support tickets, we asked for help here and we are getting nowhere. What makes you crazy it most days they will credit, then they stop the same day. I hope we get answers, we have lots of money lost between all of us. I do not understand why this issue is not being handled by the staff.

Jtowner
    Jtowner