Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are having MAJOR problems with our payouts on these surveys right now. Like we didn't get paid for any of the panels that all of you got credited for this month. So the numbers that are coming in are all over the place. As long as you are getting the credit that you are promised, I'm not going to worry about what the other stuff says right now, but I do want to make sure that YOU are getting paid the right amount (even if we are not getting the credits). So let me know if the number you actually get paid does NOT match what you were promised.
    My account looks OK. The 2 BB I got paid for today were the amounts that they said I would get; hope you get your payments for those.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    My account looks OK. The 2 BB I got paid for today were the amounts that they said I would get; hope you get your payments for those.
    That is good to hear. In the end as long as we aren't LOSING money, I am happy. As long as my members aren't getting screwed over. Then I am VERY unhappy (which is why I am currently having some "conversations" with a couple of the others that we work with).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

When I logged in this afternoon, my dashboard/account page looks typical. No more "gross payout" stuff. And everything that I've been paid by ON is what was listed on the dashboard. Hope they pay YOU soon Tricia.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok, just had an ON where the payout was different than what it said. "New Food Study" 10 min. 59861. The invite I received said .80; what showed up in my account was .75.

I don't care about the .05 cent difference, but I did want to let SR know that it DID happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ok, just had an ON where the payout was different than what it said. "New Food Study" 10 min. 59861. The invite I received said .80; what showed up in my account was .75.

I don't care about the .05 cent difference, but I did want to let SR know that it DID happen.
    It has happened twice for me in the past couple of days - once on the food study (0.75 instead of 0.80) and once on one of the advertising/video surveys (0.45 instead of 0.50). Also not worried about the 5 cents each time, but it was odd that it happened.

I see on the survey's, it says; "Mobile Friendly" Glad to see this. It was one of my biggest frustrations. Now I know at least I can try for those right away.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just completed a survey on makeup brands. I got the congrats, your answers have been recorded page from the survey itself, but then I got routed to an SR page that said "unfortunately, your profile did not match our client's requirements" (or something like that) instead of the SR congrats page. Here is the link:

http://www.opinionetwork.com/partner...4-33e5840d6d72

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just completed a survey on makeup brands. I got the congrats, your answers have been recorded page from the survey itself, but then I got routed to an SR page that said "unfortunately, your profile did not match our client's requirements" (or something like that) instead of the SR congrats page. Here is the link:

me too and I had clicked through on a 10 min .60 health study. was not 10 minutes and a different product/subject.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post

If you completed this and they did not credit you within a couple of hours, definitely report it to them using the email address we have on the page. They should look into it directly for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you completed this and they did not credit you within a couple of hours, definitely report it to them using the email address we have on the page. They should look into it directly for you.
    Thanks, Tricia! I will do that!