Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Just sent an email. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.

SunshineGuy says that it is very normal for companies to make major tech upgrades on weekends and the "sales" people are then usually out of the office so no one knows that anything is broken for a couple of days. It appears we might be in the middle of one of those situations. They are so good about catching up credits though. And they are on the West Coast, so we still have a few work hours today. Hopefully it is enough time for them to get it fixed!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just sent an email. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.

SunshineGuy says that it is very normal for companies to make major tech upgrades on weekends and the "sales" people are then usually out of the office so no one knows that anything is broken for a couple of days. It appears we might be in the middle of one of those situations. They are so good about catching up credits though. And they are on the West Coast, so we still have a few work hours today. Hopefully it is enough time for them to get it fixed!
    Thanks Trish, I am sure it will get straighten out, just when I had one for 2.40 today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I just completed two. One was 10 min on department stores; the other was on tv service providers-also 10 min. Neither which has credited. Joy....NOT.
    Oh no! I did those 2 also more than an hour ago and no credit!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Just completed one about makeup for $0.90. Will let you know if/when it credits!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Has anyone else gotten any of these in the last 24 hours?
    I just completed the TV provider survey and am awaiting credit. Got the normal congrats screen.

*It's been 2+ hrs and no credit.
    Last edited by TxAggies; 09-08-2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Update

my fault...shouldn't have done one wo hearing back from Trisha....this one was entitled "new survey" and the payout was .80 for 20 minutes. It was on various games for my state's lottery. At the end, got the opinion network screen that said "success! you've completed...."-that ones probably not going to credit even wo crediting issues. Never does, when you get that screen...I'm outta here for today....
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PS: is anyone getting credit? How is it that there's still a green light on the main survey page?

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    PS: is anyone getting credit? How is it that there's still a green light on the main survey page?
    I've taken two today with no credit.

completed the TV provider one and no credit. read about the problems before I got home from work. I trust Tricia's faith in Opinion Network and am sure they will make things right for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed the TV provider one and no credit. read about the problems before I got home from work. I trust Tricia's faith in Opinion Network and am sure they will make things right for us all.
    I did The Norwegian Cruise Line, completed it, no credit since 1:00 p.m.