Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Was this before or after the end of last week? Apparently they had an error in their system that was sending out emails to our members and should not have been. It was giving people a link to take the survey for the amount that Survey Downline gets paid for the surveys. But it should have gone through your Sunshine Rewards account and then you would get paid and we would get paid for it. I was really angry because 1) it was confusing to members and 2) I didn't want members to think I was taking such a huge chunk of the survey money as my cut. So they supposedly fixed it and apologized profusely. But it should not have happened again after that.
    I received the email from them today. I saved it and will be glad to forward it to you if you want me to.

I get one everyday, I did see where it stated I had 122.58, and I could cash out, well I think it was incorrect, if you try it states it will take a couple of mintues, then I checked again and the same 122.58 balance was there. It is something wrong on there end.
    I test hair products for them, it stated I would get 2.00 for a follow up survey, well today I had the survey 1st on Sr for .80, big difference, but I did it. Then later in the day I got a survey from Downline for 2.00 for hair product, so I wanted to see what would happen, I clicked on the linked and it stated survey closed. So they do know what we are doing and where we are doing it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did the shampoo/conditioner home test but no .80 follow up; maybe I missed my chance when I was at work yesterday. I did get free products so that is something.

Opinion Network has been very slow for me recently; I think I have completed one .40 one since last Friday; hoping it picks up soon

Please forward any emails you are getting from them. They PROMISED me that they were not sending these out anymore. <sigh>
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wanted to say, I too, did the Shampoo/Conditioner at home testing and never received a follow-up email from them directly, but did complete an .80 survey about the products through Opinion Network.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Wanted to say, I too, did the Shampoo/Conditioner at home testing and never received a follow-up email from them directly, but did complete an .80 survey about the products through Opinion Network.
    Had one yesterday, deleted it, not nothing so far today, I will send if and when I get one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I completed a survey at 12:30pm PT about Leap Frogs for kids. I successfully completed it but at the end it said it would credit in 2-4 weeks? It was a 'Study for Parents' 15 minutes, 0.50.

Anyone doing the survey for mom's panel, I did that initial about I week ago, got the credit, today I had a follow up had to answers ?ds on there panel site, after you were done, you log out then added your user name, I got the dreaded completion screen that does not credit. and it was for 3.00, does anyone know about this panel for moms and I am thinking I will get no credit. If that is what they do, I know no one will go back and do it again. This was the instructions I got.

When you finish participating, please DO NOT close the browser. Please click the LOGOUT button at the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to a questionnaire where you will have to enter the username that you used to login to the website. This is done so you can get compensated. If you do not complete this step, you will not get compensated.

Success! You’ve completed this survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed one on finance that did not credit, said would be 10 mins was closer to 20, got the correct page at the end

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one on finance that did not credit, said would be 10 mins was closer to 20, got the correct page at the end
    I got this one too. It was suppose to credit .30 for 10 minutes. it had a submit button, but I never got a congrprats at epthe end. The survey was a lot longer than 10 minutes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards