Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So you got one but didn't get credit? Or you aren't seeing them listed for you at all? I had to email them to look at my account just to find out why nothing was lsited.
    No I e-mailed about why I don't see any and got that response that I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    No I e-mailed about why I don't see any and got that response that I posted.
    Dang! I wish they were working for you. I just got one with a 5.00 payment that took me 10 minutes! I can try to send an email to my people there in addition to the support email address. They will ask me what email address you registered with them. Is it just your normal SR email address?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dang! I wish they were working for you. I just got one with a 5.00 payment that took me 10 minutes! I can try to send an email to my people there in addition to the support email address. They will ask me what email address you registered with them. Is it just your normal SR email address?
    yes, my regular SR e-mail address. Thanks for trying, much appreciated.

My experience is that they can be very particular about doing their surveys. I had not been able to get in for 3-4 years. Last fall I tried e-mailing and then all of a sudden there were surveys; did very well from November to August and since then nothing.