Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

thanks, will wait for an update from you before I try again. and if it's not until after New Years that is understandable.

They just responded that they are working on it as we speak!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was still seeing credits come in through last night/early this morning but when I just went in myself, I discovered a huge error. I've put in an email to their tech support. Hopefully because some of them are overseas, they are not all on holiday break!!
    wondering if I saw what you did. I clicked on survey history and it shows, date, time, survery #, survery name $$ amount and says "completed" but I got nothing credited.

Same here SO frustrating as there is barely anything out there crediting to actually finish them and have them not credit. I hope this is resolved soon
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed a food survey this morning, finished with internal error instead of the congrats or did not qualify.

Sorry, Internal Server Error.

That's all it said

These are still tracking properly. If you make it through the survey and get the page that says you completed it (even if it then also says you didn't quality), you should see it as completed under your "History" tab on the actual Sunshine Rewards opinion survey page. (It's that tab in there after My Surveys and Profiles). As long as you are setting them listed in there under that History, we will get the credits for your account. We're working with them again this morning to see why they are registering but not hitting individual accounts correctly.

I just took 2 and they are listed under my History just fine. It's likely that they made some tiny change in the way that they post back to our system (maybe even just changing their IP address) without telling us and it screwed everything up. But the survey completions ARE being tracked in there, which means we WILL get the credits. Hopefully still today so that they can credit for everyone for December.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

017-12-29 07:51:18 91638 Consumer Opinion Survey 0.5 Completed

Thanks for that information, it is there for me, just not credited yet.

It credited. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    These are still tracking properly. If you make it through the survey and get the page that says you completed it (even if it then also says you didn't quality), you should see it as completed under your "History" tab on the actual Sunshine Rewards opinion survey page. (It's that tab in there after My Surveys and Profiles). As long as you are setting them listed in there under that History, we will get the credits for your account. We're working with them again this morning to see why they are registering but not hitting individual accounts correctly.

I just took 2 and they are listed under my History just fine. It's likely that they made some tiny change in the way that they post back to our system (maybe even just changing their IP address) without telling us and it screwed everything up. But the survey completions ARE being tracked in there, which means we WILL get the credits. Hopefully still today so that they can credit for everyone for December.
    I got my back credits, thank you!

I think everything is back up and running now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs