Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did one last week, said 40 minutes $8.00. was a 2 day panel about ice cream. I got an e-mail from the survey with the link to the panel. when I completed it (30-35 minutes total over 2 days) I got an e-mail the next day saying that I had completed it and should expect payment in 4-6 weeks. Happy to see this today:

#2947151 Credit: OpinionNetwork: 2 Day Online Bulletin Board : 55474 8.00 Credits 06/07/2016 Paid
    Thanks for this! Hopefully I can expect the same within the next few weeks as well!

I got paid for the $5.00 online bulletin board today! Much sooner than I was expecting. Hopefully it came through for you today also.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got paid today as well! Very cool.

#2948255 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Online Bulletin Board : 56280 5.00 Credits 06/11/2016

yesterday an old .60 credit and today $1.00 credit from ON. Early in June over several days I got 5-6 old credits. During June I had 2 x .60 and 1 x $1.00 surveys that I completed, got the correct completion page but no credit. It does seem like some of these credits are showing up in my account

they credit between 6-7AM EDT, very nice to get these.

Really strange. The only survey I could qualify for with ON just now was the tv advert one-says 8 minutes but it's longer than that and only pays .36- Part of the survey is exactly the same as always but before you could rate each ad you had to use your "up" or "down" buttons to say if you liked what you were hearing. And then at the end, once you click the "I am not a robot" button- survey flips to a page that says "Hello. This is Jenny. Survey Complete".

Still waiting to see if it credits.

Nope-no credit-at least not immediately

got a 10 min .50 survey to be on a travel panel for the "Happiest Place on Earth". did not go to the congrats page at the end but I did get on the panel. pretty cool

something strange/different with my ON credits just now. It gives the survey number then it says "gross payout $1.20 " then it lists my actual payout which is half that- $.60.

Same thing with another one. "gross payout $1.40"....

I'm trying to remember what the payout was listed when it showed up on my dashboard but I can't.

Does anyone else see a "gross payout" listed when you look at your SR earnings.....?

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    something strange/different with my ON credits just now. It gives the survey number then it says "gross payout $1.20 " then it lists my actual payout which is half that- $.60.

Same thing with another one. "gross payout $1.40"....

I'm trying to remember what the payout was listed when it showed up on my dashboard but I can't.

Does anyone else see a "gross payout" listed when you look at your SR earnings.....?
    me too, looks it is showing what we make and what SR gets?:

#2957118 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Advertising Survey : 59740 GrossPayout:0.90 0.45 Credits 07/21/2016 Paid

We are having MAJOR problems with our payouts on these surveys right now. Like we didn't get paid for any of the panels that all of you got credited for this month. So the numbers that are coming in are all over the place. As long as you are getting the credit that you are promised, I'm not going to worry about what the other stuff says right now, but I do want to make sure that YOU are getting paid the right amount (even if we are not getting the credits). So let me know if the number you actually get paid does NOT match what you were promised.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs