Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

completed a 50 cent one and it credited, kicked out of several more

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed a 50 cent one and it credited, kicked out of several more
    I did a .50 also, and it did credit, same for me kicked out of everyone, just keeps winding up, never goes anywhere. I took the time to check to see what I am missing in credit and so far its $3.60 from 6/13 to 6-19, NOt that much but it you add up all the time I had to take the surveys there is a lot of wasted time, if someone does not figured out what is going on. What I have left is 25 minutes .40 right that is never going to happen.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed $1.30 entertainment one, no credit, pending complete in my history

completed $1.30 entertainment one, no credit, pending complete in my history
    Scard, you and I get the same things I did the same one, and it credited. I hope they fixed the problem, now lets see if we get the back credits.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, you and I get the same things I did the same one, and it credited. I hope they fixed the problem, now lets see if we get the back credits.

Jtowner
    Made mistake of thinking the problem was fixed, did 1.00 survey and again, in history and no credit.Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward.

Jtowner

Tonight I did 3 of them .80 each for 12 minutes, all 3 credited within 5 minutes, then I did one later and it did not credit. I just do not get these at all anymore. I have a total now of $5.00 that did not credit within last week. I keep trying because we do not have much else to take.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-21-2018 at 09:45 PM.
    Jtowner

kicked out of 5-6 right away last night, finally got into .50 on cat litter, finished and:

Thank you for participating in our survey. Your responses have been successfully recorded

no credit and not in my history

kicked out of 5-6 right away last night, finally got into .50 on cat litter, finished and:

Thank you for participating in our survey. Your responses have been successfully recorded

no credit and not in my history
    I know you have to be as frustrated as I am with them, I take 2 steps forward, and go back everyday. I would just appreciate some answers at this point. We do not get them from On or SR, we are in limbo and its is getting very old I thought maybe SG could tell us if the credits are there and just not posting. but no response from them in a couple of days. I am trying to not let me get to me, but each day that passes I get more frustrated.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

spent 20 minutes looking at marketing mailings for credit card offers and at the end:

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey.

that is really, really odd, it did credit, never had that happen before
    Last edited by SCard; 06-22-2018 at 12:30 PM.

I am glad it credited for you, I did one last night, at the end went to there home page instead to sign up to the panel, of course it did not credit, no credits overnight again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I know you have to be as frustrated as I am with them, I take 2 steps forward, and go back everyday. I would just appreciate some answers at this point. We do not get them from On or SR, we are in limbo and its is getting very old I thought maybe SG could tell us if the credits are there and just not posting. but no response from them in a couple of days. I am trying to not let me get to me, but each day that passes I get more frustrated.

Jtowner
    I try surveys periodically but then I remember why I get frustrated. I know Tricia is around because I get some of her newsletters via email. But even those are few and far between. I wonder too if the site should just become a site to shop thru. I feel terrible not doing surveys thru SR, but my days of spending 45 minutes doing a few surveys for a few dollars are pretty much over. I used to cash out at least every year for $500, it has been 3 years and I still have not reached that amount yet. I still get excited when I get a survey and it credits, but it only gets my hopes up and my hopes get squashed pretty quick. I am still pushing to get $500; but sadly to say, I will probably be done trying. Either things have to change and we get some kind of credit for attempting these surveys or if that will not be the case, I am sure I am not the only person that has thought about leaving, and will be doing so.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards