Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just completed a survey on makeup brands. I got the congrats, your answers have been recorded page from the survey itself, but then I got routed to an SR page that said "unfortunately, your profile did not match our client's requirements" (or something like that) instead of the SR congrats page. Here is the link:

http://www.opinionetwork.com/partner...4-33e5840d6d72
    I had this one I think yesterday. Finished the survey and went to submit and the arrow at the bottom wouldn't click. Tried to refresh and reclick but the window closed. When I emailed them about the broken survey they replied back that I was knocked out the survey because i had entered it twice. Umm that was not the issue I was reporting but whatever. Kind of annoying.

Just finished another that was random and weird as it was in spanish on toilet paper. No credit. I kinda figured since it was wonky but as it was less than 5 minutes to do I went ahead and did it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I had this one I think yesterday. Finished the survey and went to submit and the arrow at the bottom wouldn't click. Tried to refresh and reclick but the window closed. When I emailed them about the broken survey they replied back that I was knocked out the survey because i had entered it twice. Umm that was not the issue I was reporting but whatever. Kind of annoying.

Just finished another that was random and weird as it was in spanish on toilet paper. No credit. I kinda figured since it was wonky but as it was less than 5 minutes to do I went ahead and did it.
    I emailed them and they said the survey closed while I was taking it, so that is why no credit. But they said it could still credit if the client accepted my answers. I'm not really counting on that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I emailed them and they said the survey closed while I was taking it, so that is why no credit. But they said it could still credit if the client accepted my answers. I'm not really counting on that.
    I got the same type of replies to several I e-mailed about back in April/May but honestly can't recall if I did get credit. This happened to me this week too for the first time in months.

I do eventually get old credits when I complete one and get the correct completed page but no credit; very happy to see that happening.

watch out for $1.00 15/20 min consumer surveys. UGMA (I think) one was on TV shows, other on movies. close to 15 minutes in and get a error page that the server is too busy to handle the traffic. big waste of time; burned twice.

Haven't been on in the last few days, but did SR Opinion Network change up the crediting? Have completed three surveys since 9:30am and haven't received credit for any of them. Just wondering if they have done away with instant crediting. Thank you!

I was just checking on these because I haven't see any credits. They sent us a list of new IP addresses this morning and we haven't had a chance to change our system yet. I was going to log into their system and see if there are credits in there. I'm messaging SG now to make sure we pick up any of the credits that came through earlier today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was just checking on these because I haven't see any credits. They sent us a list of new IP addresses this morning and we haven't had a chance to change our system yet. I was going to log into their system and see if there are credits in there. I'm messaging SG now to make sure we pick up any of the credits that came through earlier today.
    Awesome thanks a lot!

I've done two today that didn't credit, so I have my fingers crossed. No credits at all can't be right!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I've done two today that didn't credit, so I have my fingers crossed. No credits at all can't be right!
    I wasn't going to attempt anymore until we heard back from Tricia, but figure things will work out.

Definitely still no credits here, so I am waiting to hear back from them this morning. I think it had to be whatever change was made on their end when they made the IP address changes yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs