Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

I now see about 20 survey completions in their network, which is why they are still green on our site. They must be tracked. But we just need to figure out why they didn't hit member accounts. I also see 1 already for this morning. So they are definitely there!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

did not get into any yesterday (really slow for me the last few days) but did complete one just now and it credited right away

I see my credits!

This survey was suppose to be .90. I got the original survey. I don't get how they can not have the correct payout.
    #2964648 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Household Goods Study : 58494 0.50 Credits 08/23/2016 Paid
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    This survey was suppose to be .90. I got the original survey. I don't get how they can not have the correct payout.
    #2964648 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Household Goods Study : 58494 0.50 Credits 08/23/2016 Paid
    I had one today that didn't credit for the right amount, although a much smaller difference than yours. This was listed as 1.00, both on the ON page and on the redirect when I was asked if I wanted to do this one. Just weird.

#2964848 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Household Financial Study : 61994 0.95 Credits 08/24/2016 Paid

Numbers are REALLY down for the SR Opinion Network this month. Are less people trying or are you having crediting problems?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Numbers are REALLY down for the SR Opinion Network this month. Are less people trying or are you having crediting problems?
    I did really well in June, July and most of August. Last 3 weeks I see a lot less opportunities in my list and often get booted as soon as I click in. June, July I got into most that I tried, now a lot fewer.

I have also noticed the payouts have decreased significantly, especially Opinion Bar. 15-25 mins used to pay .50-.60, .80.90 and some over a $1. now I see many that are .38 for 15, sometimes 25 minutes. Just my opinion but .38 is way too little payout for a 25 minute survey, especially when I know the same survey paid significantly more a few weeks ago.

I am seeing very few of the larger payouts and when I do, I do try but usually don't get one.

I do try ON as much as I can as don't get into DS/SM very much, not luck with TAP so ON is one I look to for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did really well in June, July and most of August. Last 3 weeks I see a lot less opportunities in my list and often get booted as soon as I click in. June, July I got into most that I tried, now a lot fewer.

I have also noticed the payouts have decreased significantly, especially Opinion Bar. 15-25 mins used to pay .50-.60, .80.90 and some over a $1. now I see many that are .38 for 15, sometimes 25 minutes. Just my opinion but .38 is way too little payout for a 25 minute survey, especially when I know the same survey paid significantly more a few weeks ago.

I am seeing very few of the larger payouts and when I do, I do try but usually don't get one.

I do try ON as much as I can as don't get into DS/SM very much, not luck with TAP so ON is one I look to for sure.
    Live I am good with since it came back, Global has lots of wasting time surveys that always get booted after several minutes answering ?ds, Cube is easy to get lately, Tap I am good with GF and 2cents I do, but really believe if they paid more people would try harder to get them. Sayso is the same things that Scard said for ON, I saw one this week for 250 minutes for less than .50 and repeatedly ask same ? after ?/ I was good last month, but less money and longer times, just discourages you, and the fact it you tried them before, even if you get in and a different survey they do not pay. Your is very long and tedious for .50 so most just make you angry and have to go through tons of ?ds for a little reward and a lot of time. Just thought needed to say some of what I go through everyday with them. LOL.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Honestly all the high paying ones I never qualify for, some nights there are like 10 options I always start with the highest paying one and then by the time I get kicked out of the one I am in, the list is gone with no more to take. My earnings are down like 70% overall But I do try at least 4-5 surveys a night. But it is frusterating to try for 3 hours and end up with $2 for all that time.

I'm just not qualifying for them. I even got kicked out of one of the low-paying ad ones earlier today, and those used to be automatic.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 09-15-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: typo