Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

I just got three credits!

One of these I had I had turned into for the "didn't receive credit" contest. (Because of the discussion here, I held off on the other two.) Is there a way to kill that entry?

I got 6! some of these go back 2-3 weeks I think. I don't keep track but I think I was missing 6-8 so this is probably all of them.

I just came to see if they are working because SunshineGuy said a bunch just posted. YEA!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got my two missing ones from yesterday! But completed one this morning and it has not come through yet.

Two of mine came through. Yay! Thanks
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Is there a chance they are backed up again? I did survey 67015earlier and no credit. I shouuld have known it was too good to be true since it was only one question (but DID give me the SR congrats page.)

67015 - Quick and Easy Study
    5mins
    $0.50
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

came back from a week at Disney, sit down yesterday to start earning money for the next trip. Look at ON, about 16 surveys on my list! got kicked out of the first 12 I tried. gave up and tried later, a few more new ones (about 20 for the day), kicked out of more (3 were closed). so of the ~ 20 I saw, I got into exactly 2, .60 each. Pretty disappointing to see so many and only get into so few; most I was disqualified as soon as I entered a few demo questions. Confused as to why I see so many that I don't get into when ON has all the profile questions that we have answered.

wasted a lot of time...

just spent 30 mins on a $4.00 ON and no credit, very frusterating
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Remember that sometimes we do not see some of these longer ones until after they "close out" the survey. But you can definitely report it to them now and if that is the case, they will look it up and tell you that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    came back from a week at Disney, sit down yesterday to start earning money for the next trip. Look at ON, about 16 surveys on my list! got kicked out of the first 12 I tried. gave up and tried later, a few more new ones (about 20 for the day), kicked out of more (3 were closed). so of the ~ 20 I saw, I got into exactly 2, .60 each. Pretty disappointing to see so many and only get into so few; most I was disqualified as soon as I entered a few demo questions. Confused as to why I see so many that I don't get into when ON has all the profile questions that we have answered.

wasted a lot of time...
    Agh hate when that happens! I get excited to see so many available and there has been maybe two times where I was denied all of them.

Hope you had fun at WDW!