Page 28 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Not sure what they just loaded but I am seeing some BIG credits come through for members the last few hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Not sure what they just loaded but I am seeing some BIG credits come through for members the last few hours.
    got a $5.40 business related one.

I just completed a Consumer Opinion Study, 15 mins for .90cents and at the end, got this error and no credit.Survey was on Organic Tomatoes

I e-mailed Opinion Network about this and included the URL for the error page

Please be advised that we are going to have to start revoking some of the credits for SR Opinion Network surveys that are done in a shoddy way. We have just been absorbing the costs of these reversals since we started working with them but they are starting to make up as much as 10% of our revenue each month and are getting worse.

The feedback that we have gotten indicates that these are being reversed for some of the following reasons: people speeding through the surveys and not really reading, poor answers in the text boxes (or none at all), answers that have nothing to do with the questions just to have an answer, etc.

They do read EVERY one of the responses and if they feel like you are not really being genuine, they take back our credits.

I won't reverse them if I only see a couple here and there.. But Just in the last month there were 35 reversed and some of them were for surveys as much as $10 for the member. In those cases, I have no choice but to reverse the credits.

I hope that you understand why I have to do this in order for us to continue offering these surveys. And PLEASE be careful to do your very best when you take these surveys so that we do not see so many of these reversals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I just completed a Consumer Opinion Study, 15 mins for .90cents and at the end, got this error and no credit.Survey was on Organic Tomatoes

I e-mailed Opinion Network about this and included the URL for the error page
    response was please send survey # which I do not have. a few weeks ago I would not have bothered for .90 but I am now banned from Live it would seem and have had quite a few surveys (DS,SaySo, YS) that error or don't complete at the end and am spending an awful lot of time and not getting much for my efforts.

Please be advised that we are going to have to start revoking some of the credits for SR Opinion Network surveys that are done in a shoddy way. We have just been absorbing the costs of these reversals since we started working with them but they are starting to make up as much as 10% of our revenue each month and are getting worse.

The feedback that we have gotten indicates that these are being reversed for some of the following reasons: people speeding through the surveys and not really reading, poor answers in the text boxes (or none at all), answers that have nothing to do with the questions just to have an answer, etc.

They do read EVERY one of the responses and if they feel like you are not really being genuine, they take back our credits.

I won't reverse them if I only see a couple here and there.. But Just in the last month there were 35 reversed and some of them were for surveys as much as $10 for the member. In those cases, I have no choice but to reverse the credits.

I hope that you understand why I have to do this in order for us to continue offering these surveys. And PLEASE be careful to do your very best when you take these surveys so that we do not see so many of these reversals.
    I barely ever get these and if I do, it is usually only .30. Anyways, I just noticed a survey with no money, and I thought it was a mistake. Low and behold I do it and I get a survey with them finally. I also did it for free. So when it says 0.00 that is what it means.

ID Action Credits Date Status
    #2936251 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Consumer Opinion Study : 53411 0.00 Credits 04/22/2016 Paid
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I barely ever get these and if I do, it is usually only .30. Anyways, I just noticed a survey with no money, and I thought it was a mistake. Low and behold I do it and I get a survey with them finally. I also did it for free. So when it says 0.00 that is what it means.

ID Action Credits Date Status
    #2936251 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Consumer Opinion Study : 53411 0.00 Credits 04/22/2016 Paid
    No way!

I saw three surveys available for 0.00 but thought it was a mistake and was going to click on one to try, but decided to come here first. Sorry that you didn't get credit, but thanks for coming and posting here about this. Will save some of us some time.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    No way!

I saw three surveys available for 0.00 but thought it was a mistake and was going to click on one to try, but decided to come here first. Sorry that you didn't get credit, but thanks for coming and posting here about this. Will save some of us some time.
    me too, I leaned closer to the screen to make sure I was seeing it right

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Did they happen to give an example of a poor response and an acceptable response for the text box questions and answers. Just wondering how much detail (ie do they want you to write a book) they are looking for.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Did they happen to give an example of a poor response and an acceptable response for the text box questions and answers. Just wondering how much detail (ie do they want you to write a book) they are looking for.
    They did not. My guess is that it is people who are just typing things in the boxes to move onto the next question--things really unrelated to the survey at all. There were not SO many reversals that I think they are being too picky about it. I think the more the survey is worth, the more they expect you to give full responses and that is why we had a few really big ones reversed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs