Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They did not. My guess is that it is people who are just typing things in the boxes to move onto the next question--things really unrelated to the survey at all. There were not SO many reversals that I think they are being too picky about it. I think the more the survey is worth, the more they expect you to give full responses and that is why we had a few really big ones reversed.
    I always answer the questions in complete sentences (sometimes more than one sentence) and always stay on topic and I still had a credit revoked for the first time ever. I've also had several high value surveys not credit at all which is also annoying. Some of these surveys are fairly long and involved which is fine if they credit and don't take the credit back later. Considering the non-crediting and revoking issues, I think I will have to steer clear of ON.

Please know that I didn't even debit ALL of them that they sent me. I went through and weeded out a bunch of them. If someone only had one debit, I didn't include it. You had to either have 1) multiple debits, or 2) debits on big surveys for me to take them back. We probably only ran about 1/3 of what they gave me. Although they didn't give me any specifics on why they debited the ones that they did, they did give us the general information I posted before about boxes not being filled in or surveys being rushed. They reversed about 4% total of all of our surveys for the month, which adds up to a lot of revenue for us.

I completely understand if the reversals make people not want to do this particular survey anymore. It's totally up to you whether it is worth the risk given that we have a lot of other surveys to choose from.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Please know that I didn't even debit ALL of them that they sent me. I went through and weeded out a bunch of them. If someone only had one debit, I didn't include it. You had to either have 1) multiple debits, or 2) debits on big surveys for me to take them back. We probably only ran about 1/3 of what they gave me. Although they didn't give me any specifics on why they debited the ones that they did, they did give us the general information I posted before about boxes not being filled in or surveys being rushed. They reversed about 4% total of all of our surveys for the month, which adds up to a lot of revenue for us.

I completely understand if the reversals make people not want to do this particular survey anymore. It's totally up to you whether it is worth the risk given that we have a lot of other surveys to choose from.
    My reversal was on a $4.80 survey. I know that you always do everything you can to give us credit, I just seem to have the worst luck with these.

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    My reversal was on a $4.80 survey. I know that you always do everything you can to give us credit, I just seem to have the worst luck with these.
    That's why you got hit with it then. You probably didn't have multiple. You just had the one really big one. I have a feeling that they are probably more critical on the ones that pay out that much.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I had a reversal for $2.20 for a baking survey as part of an in-home product test. I cannot imagine that my responses were incomplete or shoddy. I spent much time answering the questions and feel I gave quality responses. They had provided a worksheet on which to take notes during the process, so I know I was thorough. In fact, it was a two-part deal in which I had to bake two sets of cupcakes and then do a follow-up survey for each. So not only did I lose the $2.20 for the survey, but I also feel like I wasted quite a bit of time in not only doing the surveys, but the time and energy to bake the cupcakes as well. Furthermore, I had to provide my own perishables for the mix. I do realize I got the benefit of having two cake mixes, but in this case, the negative outweighs that as a positive.

Over the years that I have been a member of Sunshine Rewards, I have appreciated Tricia going to bat for us to make sure we get credits we deserve. And I don't expect Sunshine Rewards to lose money by paying us when they haven't been compensated. I don't know if the $2.20 was considered a large one, or if they have somehow flagged me and have kicked back multiples. Regardless, I am done with Opinion Network after this.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I had a reversal for $2.20 for a baking survey as part of an in-home product test. I cannot imagine that my responses were incomplete or shoddy. I spent much time answering the questions and feel I gave quality responses. They had provided a worksheet on which to take notes during the process, so I know I was thorough. In fact, it was a two-part deal in which I had to bake two sets of cupcakes and then do a follow-up survey for each. So not only did I lose the $2.20 for the survey, but I also feel like I wasted quite a bit of time in not only doing the surveys, but the time and energy to bake the cupcakes as well. Furthermore, I had to provide my own perishables for the mix. I do realize I got the benefit of having two cake mixes, but in this case, the negative outweighs that as a positive.
    I had a reversal for the same one. I went way back in my account history and it was from early February. No idea what my answers were that got me flagged. I try to give honest thoughtful answers, but it was so long ago I have no recall of that particular survey.

I understand your frustration, I have had so many ON that I completed in the time that they said it would take, I never put answers in that do not apply to the subject matter, yet have ended up with so many "unfortunately"... after giving all my answers. Doesn't seem right how often that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had a reversal for the same one. I went way back in my account history and it was from early February. No idea what my answers were that got me flagged. I try to give honest thoughtful answers, but it was so long ago I have no recall of that particular survey.

I understand your frustration, I have had so many ON that I completed in the time that they said it would take, I never put answers in that do not apply to the subject matter, yet have ended up with so many "unfortunately"... after giving all my answers. Doesn't seem right how often that happens.
    I totally agree that it doesn't seem right. Like you, I never put in unrelated answers and know not to rush through the surveys. Fortunately there are many other earning opportunities available.

Monday night got a $1.50 one that turned would be an interactive event worth $30. very clear from the page from Invoke that I would get in, agree to all the terms, click and get the lovely "unfortunately.." screen so cost me $31.50

last night, 10 min "game survey". first question do I have a smartphone-yes, next question is a list of diseases/illnesses asking if I am a care giver. this is a "game survey"?

last night on my list 8 minute survey (can't remember subject). click in, Gongos survey says will be 15 minutes. really, my list said 8 minutes, so I if I finish in the stated 8 minutes, I bet I will be disqualified. attempt the survey, spend 10 minutes on it and get an error.

this AM, completed a 10 min .40 survey on walk in clinics, get the correct congratulations page and no credit.

was still trying ON because my SR earnings have plummeted despite having completed so many completed and getting disqualified at the end or and error; a lot of that due to being banned from Live. maybe just not worth it anymore. way too many issues with ON.

I hate that some of you are having problems with these because they really have been a great money maker. How about this...I won't reverse anything that comes back for May. So even if they reverse the credits on me, I won't reverse them for members. We'll try it for a month and I'll see if me eating the cost is worth all of you enjoying the surveys more. If it ends up that you all are willing to try it more because of that, it's a win for all of us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Monday night got a $1.50 one that turned would be an interactive event worth $30. very clear from the page from Invoke that I would get in, agree to all the terms, click and get the lovely "unfortunately.." screen so cost me $31.50

last night, 10 min "game survey". first question do I have a smartphone-yes, next question is a list of diseases/illnesses asking if I am a care giver. this is a "game survey"?

last night on my list 8 minute survey (can't remember subject). click in, Gongos survey says will be 15 minutes. really, my list said 8 minutes, so I if I finish in the stated 8 minutes, I bet I will be disqualified. attempt the survey, spend 10 minutes on it and get an error.

this AM, completed a 10 min .40 survey on walk in clinics, get the correct congratulations page and no credit.

was still trying ON because my SR earnings have plummeted despite having completed so many completed and getting disqualified at the end or and error; a lot of that due to being banned from Live. maybe just not worth it anymore. way too many issues with ON.
    Scard I got the same survey for 1.50 for Invoke, got the same message that I did not quality, however seems like I got Invoke acceptance to the survey for 5-12th ended with accept and email address, so I figure they did not wish to pay me the 1.50 for taking the survey, which is wrong do not offer a reward then if you are going to end that way,
    I got did the Gongos where it state 8 minutes it was more like 20 minutes but I did get a complete page which most times if you take to long or to short of the appointed time you get disqualified page, the Gongos was for grocery shopping. I agree with you on both.

Jtowner
    Jtowner