Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Ugh - I completed a survey worth 1.90 and it is showing pending complete, but it hasn't credited. I have another one from two weeks ago that shows completed in my history but didn't ever credit, but it was only 0.70. As frustrating as it is to complete a survey and not have it end correctly (which has also happened in the last couple of weeks with ON), I think it is worse to see that they know you did it and it still doesn't credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Ugh - I completed a survey worth 1.90 and it is showing pending complete, but it hasn't credited. I have another one from two weeks ago that shows completed in my history but didn't ever credit, but it was only 0.70. As frustrating as it is to complete a survey and not have it end correctly (which has also happened in the last couple of weeks with ON), I think it is worse to see that they know you did it and it still doesn't credit.
    I think its a major issue with them, I wrote and did not get a sensible answer, posted earlier in this thread. The last couple of days I had 4 which 3 did credit, did a ad survey for .40 and in credit history but no credit. I know if they do not credit within 5 minutes they are not going to. I keep thinking overnight they will credit the missing as of today I have now $5.80 that show and no credit. I tried asking if SG could see the credits, just not posted, never got a answer. Written to them got a generic answer that was bull. I think we keep trying because we do not have much to try, keep losing and not getting anything new. I suggest you also do a support ticket, maybe since Jermone seems to only work there he will get something is wrong, they credit only sometimes.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think its a major issue with them, I wrote and did not get a sensible answer, posted earlier in this thread. The last couple of days I had 4 which 3 did credit, did a ad survey for .40 and in credit history but no credit. I know if they do not credit within 5 minutes they are not going to. I keep thinking overnight they will credit the missing as of today I have now $5.80 that show and no credit. I tried asking if SG could see the credits, just not posted, never got a answer. Written to them got a generic answer that was bull. I think we keep trying because we do not have much to try, keep losing and not getting anything new. I suggest you also do a support ticket, maybe since Jermone seems to only work there he will get something is wrong, they credit only sometimes.

Jtowner
    Thanks! I had sent a support ticket about one that didn't end correctly and got the same generic 4-6 weeks answer from Jerome. I'll try again just so they are hearing from us.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Thanks! I had sent a support ticket about one that didn't end correctly and got the same generic 4-6 weeks answer from Jerome. I'll try again just so they are hearing from us.

Jerome is a piece of work, its hard to believe that he is the only person that responds to people. I wrote 2 times, when I did not get a answer the 2nd time and Scard said it was only him went she look at her old support tickets. now you are saying the same thing. If he keeps hearing from us, maybe they will give the credits for June before the month is over. Do not have
    a lot of faith in that, but they got to know something is very wrong.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Jerome is a piece of work, its hard to believe that he is the only person that responds to people. I wrote 2 times, when I did not get a answer the 2nd time and Scard said it was only him went she look at her old support tickets. now you are saying the same thing. If he keeps hearing from us, maybe they will give the credits for June before the month is over. Do not have
    a lot of faith in that, but they got to know something is very wrong.

Jtowner
    starting to think they just don't care. After all,they have all of our completed surveys and did not have to pay us for them.

kicked out of a bunch today, complete $1.00 on Whole Foods, and no credit, listed as pending complete

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    kicked out of a bunch today, complete $1.00 on Whole Foods, and no credit, listed as pending complete
    Scard like you I do not get it at all, for 2 days what I able to get and complete they did credit. Then yesterday it started again in the evening. I would appreciate if this would get resolved. I really would like to know if credit is showing, just does it have to fixed manually, but never got a answer from SG or Trish on that. That is now 4 or 5 of us speaking out about On and credit, I think SR is losing money and needs to investigate the issue. When more than 1 person is saying the same thing it is time to address the problem, we have shown how down we are in earnings this month compared to last year, at this point I can only shake my head. Summer is usually the best month for surveys, in my opinion and after all these years, I am speaking from experience not just talking.

Jtowner

Today completed 3 of them, 2 credited and 1 did not, again all in history. Two days in a row .40 ad survey 5 minutes no credit.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-27-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    Jtowner

Completed one that said $1.50 for minutes, ok I tried it when it did not credit went into history it was there and stated .30, at that no credit. How many times that has happened to me I lost count, click on the one that is hightest reward with shortest time, and when its over its way less and not the one I clicked on to take. Talk about bait and switch, then does not credit. Who else is still not getting credit?

Jtower
    Jtowner

Completed one that said $1.50 for minutes, ok I tried it when it did not credit went into history it was there and stated .30, at that no credit. How many times that has happened to me I lost count, click on the one that is hightest reward with shortest time, and when its over its way less and not the one I clicked on to take. Talk about bait and switch, then does not credit. Who else is still not getting credit?

Jtower
    have not gotten into many last few days, did complete one today and it credited. Have had more than one time that I clicked into one that was a decent value for the time involved, (example $1 or more) complete it and got .30 or .40 cents. bait and switch or dare I say "fraud"? even when those credit, the amount was not what they said it would pay

I tried another one, thinking if you credited mine would. Survey 20 min. professional 1.50, may sure I click right on it. Turned out to be on lotions 5 minutes it stated, .30 shows in hsitory and again no credit. That is twice today same thing happened, bait and switch then no credit. I have lost over 8.00 or more at this point, I have to keep a log of them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner