Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Default SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding SR Opinion Network in this thread.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

August 13 20 min. $1.90 "hygiene". spokesperson for high end make up. got the correct congrats page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

August 14 - Completed a $1.10 around 6:15AM this morning, was a Toluna movie survey, got the correct completion page

yesterday, August 13 - I completed a $1.90 on "hygiene" that was about a spokeswoman for an upscale line of women's skin care products and have not received credit. Another member completed the same one and no credit.

I am wondering if that hygiene one is one of those that they will give us all the credits on after the survey has closed. My contact there is out until Monday but if we keep seeing the same consistent issue with that one, I'll reach out to her early next week and see if that is the case. That's what happened the last time with them when a bunch of people all didn't get credit immediately for the exact same survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am wondering if that hygiene one is one of those that they will give us all the credits on after the survey has closed. My contact there is out until Monday but if we keep seeing the same consistent issue with that one, I'll reach out to her early next week and see if that is the case. That's what happened the last time with them when a bunch of people all didn't get credit immediately for the exact same survey.
    I did the same one GF on a new movie 1.20 and another for 1.20 on finances neither from last night credited. I read the post that someone had Opinion credit today, so I did it. and within 3 minutes it credited, so what is the deal with last nights, we all have bit amounts for the incentives. I thought since it happened the night before, it was the same issue, I think something was wrong on there end last night, mine were not the
    hygiene, I did that before when it took a while to credit and it was 2.50 then.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did the same one GF on a new movie 1.20 and another for 1.20 on finances neither from last night credited. I read the post that someone had Opinion credit today, so I did it. and within 3 minutes it credited, so what is the deal with last nights, we all have bit amounts for the incentives. I thought since it happened the night before, it was the same issue, I think something was wrong on there end last night, mine were not the
    hygiene, I did that before when it took a while to credit and it was 2.50 then.

Jtowner
    With the exception of a couple of posts, I haven't seen any other problems with SR Opinion from last night. We didn't have any trouble tickets filed and we actually had more credits yesterday than we have had in a long time. I can have SG check the logs specifically for your userid if you want since it sounds like you had multiple not credit last night and that is very out of the ordinary. Just open a trouble ticket and I will forward it to him.

I can't make any promises because as you know we can only really deal with the survey non-credits when they are MAJOR issues and not just individual credits here and there. Otherwise, the networks will drop us. From what I understand, I complain to the survey networks more than any other rewards site owner...and we are definitely not one of the biggest!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

just now the one for kitchen products halfway through got this pageUntitled.jpg
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Thumbs down

$3.90 one on Business Decisions ( was on cell phone service) got the correct completion page and no credit.

This is frustrating. since late yesterday afternoon, $1.90, $1.10, $3.90 = $6.80 that I have not gotten credit for.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-15-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    $3.90 one on Business Decisions ( was on cell phone service) got the correct completion page and no credit.

This is ridiculous. since late yesterday afternoon, $1.90, $1.10, $3.90 = $6.80 that I have not gotten credit for.

Until I get my money owed, I am done taking these surveys; not giving away my answers any more for free.
    Scard,
    I thought it was the same issue as the day before with these credits, and after reading posts today, the surveys we posted about last night, seem to be isolated. I opened a trouble ticket I do not think that is correct,
    there were about 4 or 5 of us saying the same thing. I am not sure what the problem here is, Trish said open a trouble ticket, I do not get that at all, what I thought was there credit system was not working last night or SR was not working, something is wrong. When did you do Business one for 3.90? I did several this afternoon, all not worth much money and all did credit, it was 2.20 for 4 of them, those seem not to have issues with credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner