Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

another completed ON today that did not credit. . Estimate around $5-6 that I have not gotten credit for the last couple of months. so irritating that they take money back from us for whatever reason but OK that we complete surveys, get the correct completion page and no credit.

I kept track on Saturday, clicked into/though 11 ONs, got into and completed 1, = 9% I was able to even get into a survey. I think I spent more time on "I am not a robot".

Since May 1 I have seen 12 ON, clicked into all and:

8 (Monday/Tuesday) I was immediately kicked out with the message "your profile does not match"

1 had a technical error

completed one on Monday that I got the correct completion page and it did not credit. One other completed one did credit

Yesterday I got into none, all "your profile"

today completed a 5 minute one on laundry pretreating, correct completion page and no credit.

3 completed, 1 credit. If ON continues to take my completed surveys and not pay me (and SR) I won't be doing their surveys much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Since May 1 I have seen 12 ON, clicked into all and:

8 (Monday/Tuesday) I was immediately kicked out with the message "your profile does not match"

1 had a technical error

completed one on Monday that I got the correct completion page and it did not credit. One other completed one did credit

Yesterday I got into none, all "your profile"

today completed a 5 minute one on laundry pretreating, correct completion page and no credit.

3 completed, 1 credit. If ON continues to take my completed surveys and not pay me (and SR) I won't be doing their surveys much longer.
    I have no idea how you can keep track. I don't think I ever qualify for the first one's I click on, I am always routed to another survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I have no idea how you can keep track. I don't think I ever qualify for the first one's I click on, I am always routed to another survey.
    I usually don't just have noticed how few I get into anymore compared to last year. After another members post on Monday about getting into none, I wrote them down.

I also get sent into another survey too and those usually end up the same way immediate "your profile does not".

completed $11.00 user zoom survey last night, got the correct completion page and no credit.

it's not right that ON continues to take completed surveys and does not pay me or Sunshine. 5-6 this month that i completed and no credit.
    This one was especially infuriating as it was so much money and when i saw that I took my time and gave thoughtful answers and was not paid for my efforts.

still getting kicked out of ~ 80% of the surveys I see and it' always "your profile..." I went in and checked my profile questions and saved them all.

Anyone else having issues with ON? For about the last 3 hours, I get an error message "an error has occurred on an embedded page on Opinion Network"; while the page loads, the surveys don't-all I get is the black circle like it's trying to load but never does.

I've used CCleaner too and cleaned but still get the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with ON? For about the last 3 hours, I get an error message "an error has occurred on an embedded page on Opinion Network"; while the page loads, the surveys don't-all I get is the black circle like it's trying to load but never does.

I've used CCleaner too and cleaned but still get the same message.
    me too since I got home from work. tried IE and Chrome, no luck

Anyone else having issue with ON?

Didn't qualify if any on Saturday but today(Sunday) I qualified for two. One was a follow up question to a survey I took a while back about salad dressing. #83770 consumer opinion 1 minute(!) $.38 cents. When I finished the survey it routed to a completely different page called "survey payme.com"(something like that) and didn't credit.

Next one was a second offer one so I don't have the number but it was a consumer opinion, .70 cents, 5 minutes. This one was on apps and shopping. Got the correct completion page but never credited.

These may show up later, but it's been a long time since that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Anyone else having issue with ON?

Didn't qualify if any on Saturday but today(Sunday) I qualified for two. One was a follow up question to a survey I took a while back about salad dressing. #83770 consumer opinion 1 minute(!) $.38 cents. When I finished the survey it routed to a completely different page called "survey payme.com"(something like that) and didn't credit.

Next one was a second offer one so I don't have the number but it was a consumer opinion, .70 cents, 5 minutes. This one was on apps and shopping. Got the correct completion page but never credited.

These may show up later, but it's been a long time since that happened.
    kicked out of the few I have seen this weekend. Since the beginning of July have been kicked out of I would guess over 100, maybe 120. every one because my profile does not match....

On the plus side with ON, we are seeing a LOT less surveys getting reversed. This month we had so few that we didn't even revoke anyone's credits. So I think they are doing a better job of actually matching people up with surveys. This weekend looked REALLY slow though. They are not East Coast so we won't see anything pick up with them until later today, but I am keeping my eye on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs