Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

just completed a 15 min .80 product survey, was on 12 different yogurts and was more than 15 mins, was at 17 when I finished and got:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study.

Would you like to take another survey?

BS about my profile not matching, completed a survey gave all my answers and no credit for my time and effort. I think the "profile" excuse is a way to not pay us for our completed survey. I have been very carefully watching the time of these and 15 mins would have been rushing though it.

I submitted it to ON, still waiting 3 weeks for the last one that I sent to them; after several e-mails that said they needed the survey number; where am I supposed to get that
    Last edited by SCard; 05-14-2016 at 12:09 PM.

just did a 10 min Household Finance survey, spent 10 minutes in and what a surprise, my profile did not match.....

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    just completed a 15 min .80 product survey, was on 12 different yogurts and was more than 15 mins, was at 17 when I finished and got:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study.

Would you like to take another survey?

BS about my profile not matching, completed a survey gave all my answers and no credit for my time and effort. I think the "profile" excuse is a way to not pay us for our completed survey. I have been very carefully watching the time of these and 15 mins would have been rushing though it.

I submitted it to ON, still waiting 3 weeks for the last one that I sent to them; after several e-mails that said they needed the survey number; where am I supposed to get that
    this is the reply I got:

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. The survey closed while you were completing it which is the reason you received this message. If the client accepts your complete then it will be credited to your account once the project is closed out.

another typical day with ON.completed 20 mins ,40 one on cat food, got the correct congrats page and no credit.
    completed 20 min .90 on fragrance products and "my profile did not.."

another typical day with ON.completed 20 mins ,40 one on cat food, got the correct congrats page and no credit.
    completed 20 min .90 on fragrance products and "my profile did not.."
    I would have them look at your account completely. The reason I say that is because we are seeing the highest completions that we have seen since last September. And very few errors. That makes me wonder if there is something going on with your account with them. Maybe it has been flagged for some reason or has something stuck in the demographics incorrectly??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I would have them look at your account completely. The reason I say that is because we are seeing the highest completions that we have seen since last September. And very few errors. That makes me wonder if there is something going on with your account with them. Maybe it has been flagged for some reason or has something stuck in the demographics incorrectly??
    I just checked my demos and nothing has changed, everything looks as it should.

I would estimate that at least around 20-25% of my attempts end with "your profile does not...". The last 2 (going back a month) that I e-mailed them about I ended up with this as the final response:

"Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. The survey closed while you were completing it which is the reason you received this message. If the client accepts your complete then it will be credited to your account once the project is closed out."

sure seems like an awful lot of surveys are closing while I am doing them. I have been carefully watching the time they say it should take to complete, some are longer than they state at the beginning.

Tonight I have had 6 on my list, completed one 5 mins for .40 cents, was at 5 minutes and again got "your profile does not". The other 5 as soon as I clicked into them I got that same message which I am OK with. its spending all the time to complete one and then getting it at the end that is upsetting; I wasted my time, do not get paid (nor does SR) and they get the completed survey.

2 on my list this morning, clicked into both, got nowhere. 8 surveys listed today, not into 1, completed and got the profile does not match at the end.

Not sure what else I can do, maybe just give up but there are less surveys that I can get into these days that I keep trying ON hoping things will improve. I do complete some but the percentage of ones that end when I complete them and get that error message seems really high.

thanks for the followup
    Last edited by SCard; 05-23-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think my account (and other members) has been flagged by Live, any way you could check in that. Other members have posted with the same problem as far back as March. I have not even gotten into Live in a month.

after 3 days with no issues with ON, last night a completed survey ended with:

Hmm, there seems to be a problem…
    Please review the error message below and correct it. If you are unable to resolve
    the problem, go ahead and contact us for support and we will gladly help you.
    Fatal error when executing user-defined code
    Sorry, due to an error this survey is currently unavailable.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you re-take this survey later.
    The administrator has been notified about the error and will take action immediately. If you contact support about this error, please reference the code "XFCWC""

I noticed there is now a survey number which I included in my e-mail to ON. interested to see what happens with this

after 3 days with no issues with ON, last night a completed survey ended with:

Hmm, there seems to be a problem…
    Please review the error message below and correct it. If you are unable to resolve
    the problem, go ahead and contact us for support and we will gladly help you.
    Fatal error when executing user-defined code
    Sorry, due to an error this survey is currently unavailable.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you re-take this survey later.
    The administrator has been notified about the error and will take action immediately. If you contact support about this error, please reference the code "XFCWC""

I noticed there is now a survey number which I included in my e-mail to ON. interested to see what happens with this
    this is the reply I got about this error:
    Our record says that you have been terminated from this survey 56052. We reward members only for the completion of the survey. We could not reward you because you have been terminated from this survey.

Not going to waste any more of my time submitting anything else to Opinion Network because it just a waste of time.

I received an email from ON last week to do some follow up questions from this survey. #2943844 Credit: OpinionNetwork: New B2B Survey : 55007 4.25 Credits 05/23/2016 Paid. It said I would receive an extra $3.50 if I completed the followup questions. After I did the survey, it took me back to Sunshine Rewards congratulations page. But I never received the credit. Can I complete a ticket for no follow up credit?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards