Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Had one of these on a weight loss company not credit yesterday. Very pleased when I signed in today to see the missing credit. Thanks SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had 2 credits in my account this morning ( .60 and .80) that was a pleasant surprise.

no $1.80 credit from the community one I did on Monday and no other members have posted about that survey, still hopeful that the credit will come through.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had 2 credits in my account this morning ( .60 and .80) that was a pleasant surprise.

no $1.80 credit from the community one I did on Monday and no other members have posted about that survey, still hopeful that the credit will come through.
    I had one. The .60, I figured it was the credit for the diet one.

I did the $1.80 community one today and no credit so far but I'm crossing my fingers!

Just completed a $1.80, 7min "On Line Community for Grocery Shoppers". did not go back to the completion page; took me into the Community (MVR). Hope like other surveys for on line communities the credit will come through later. Store that most of the questions were about it the Mass Merchant with the Red Circle/Ball in it's logo.
    Tricia - are you able to check on this or should we just sit tight and hope the credit comes through eventually?
    thanks

As far as the communities go, they do not even look into them for us anymore because they just expect that we will get the credits later. The only ones I can really check on are the ones with technical malfunctions where we should have gotten credit and did not.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As far as the communities go, they do not even look into them for us anymore because they just expect that we will get the credits later. The only ones I can really check on are the ones with technical malfunctions where we should have gotten credit and did not.
    thanks, I will be more patient.

Here is some info about that Auto Community survey (and any Gongos ones like it):

There should be a next button to click. But if that is not appearing they should contact that gongos support email on that page bc that is client survey related. However, even if they click that, they won’t be rewarded yet. They have to create a username/password for the community and incentives are uploaded monthly so they won’t receive their incentive until the month closes out. So if they participated in December, they won’t get rewarded likely until the first few days in January.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

completed .36 one on ads, at the end moved the slider to the correct number and survey went no further

So frustrating when big money surveys are posted and you start the survey and they kick you out, but then give you another one, that last forever and get .50. So frustrating.