Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I took the time myself and added the totals, my total is accurate, so I guess they credited just were not in my history. Hope that is fixed now, to confusing.

Showing in history and crediting today, just tired it.
    completed one last night said 5 mins (was a little longer) 80 cents on robotic vacuums, got the correct completion/congratulations page at the end. No credit. checked my survey history and shows "not qualified" they are just st****ng our completed surveys; hate to use that word but that's what is happening.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-08-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one last night said 5 mins (was a little longer) 80 cents on robotic vacuums, got the correct completion/congratulations page at the end. No credit. checked my survey history and shows "not qualified" they are just st****ng our completed surveys; hate to use that word but that's what is happening.
    I know something is wrong, I took 4 today, 2 showed up 2 have not, but mine today are in my history as pending complete. I had that happen on Sunday with weight loss, never did show. I know how frustrated you are, been feeling that way all week. The site is slow tonight took me 10 minutes to get into the forum,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I know something is wrong, I took 4 today, 2 showed up 2 have not, but mine today are in my history as pending complete. I had that happen on Sunday with weight loss, never did show. I know how frustrated you are, been feeling that way all week. The site is slow tonight took me 10 minutes to get into the forum,

Jtowner
    I did not get 2 credits overnight, but yet they are in my history as complete, and this time I know they were not added in checked that yesterday, something is not right with them. I still did not gets 2 credits, hows complete in hsitory and I took the time to figure my total and I am 1.30 short and that was 2 on surveys, that I completed. Hoping they figure it out.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-10-2018 at 11:17 AM.
    Jtowner

Are these still missing or did they eventually catch up correctly?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I still am missing 2 from over the weekend, and today did one about 1 hour ago and no credit yet again.Both show complete pending in credit history, Still no credit on this from earlier today, it has not been working right for a least the last week. Anyone doing them and getting credit or not getting credit?

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-12-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't gotten any old credits; I get into so few it's easy to notice a credit. Completed 2 today that did credit; tried another one $2.40, at the end got "success you have completed this survey"; those never credit. history says did not qualify.

yesterday I clicked into 5, got kicked out of all due not profile not matching; most I have to prove I am not a robot. Yesterday was a pretty typical day for me with ON
    Last edited by SCard; 06-12-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Mine was this afternoon, were your tonight? I was hesitant to try again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Mine was this afternoon, were your tonight? I was hesitant to try again.

Jtowner
    all of mine were tonight after work

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    all of mine were tonight after work
    Thanks Scard, I will wait to seeif I get credit overnight, if not it times to write to support with them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still no credit today, I finally decided to start a support ticket, do not know where that will get me. It seems to credit some times, and then not credit, but note in history.

Jtowner
    Jtowner