Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Limited Survey: INV127346

Default New Limited Survey: INV127346

This one pays out $2 and will go quickly!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4546
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So it looks like this isn't a survey but really a signup for a community. But if you get into the community (it's for a VERY well known company), you can get $10 a week for 30 minutes of participation. And it doesn't look like there is a limit on the number of weeks you can keep participating. I am eager to see if it works.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So it looks like this isn't a survey but really a signup for a community. But if you get into the community (it's for a VERY well known company), you can get $10 a week for 30 minutes of participation. And it doesn't look like there is a limit on the number of weeks you can keep participating. I am eager to see if it works.
    it sent me into Edgesurvey and then to the SSI demo page. I got out.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it sent me into Edgesurvey and then to the SSI demo page. I got out.
    The innovate network definitely seems to be targeting you based on ip address or cookies on your computer or something.

My daughter and I were both able to complete the survey but I haven't seen credits yet. I've reached out to them already to see if they might just be on a delay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The innovate network definitely seems to be targeting you based on ip address or cookies on your computer or something.

My daughter and I were both able to complete the survey but I haven't seen credits yet. I've reached out to them already to see if they might just be on a delay.
    same IP address for the last 10 years, clear cookies every night when I finish suryeys

I finished mine at 3P, have not gotten credit yet, I was in the panel site and did what they requested.

I did not get my credit yet, any word from them about how long it takes?
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-20-2023 at 08:38 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I finished mine at 3P, have not gotten credit yet, I was in the panel site and did what they requested.

I did not get my credit yet, any word from them about how long it takes?
    I still have not gotten credit for this, now they want to use Bard for 30 minutes by tommorrow night, hard to want to do that,
    Jtowner

I still have not gotten credit for this, now they want to use Bard for 30 minutes by tommorrow night, hard to want to do that,
    I've been messaging them about the credits. It appears that they do not credit in real time, so they are working on getting the first batch to upload. They didn't realize they were not going to credit in real time.

The 30 minutes a week going forward is to earn $10 a week for testing. So that's totally up to you or not. Jillian and I are trying it out this week to see if we really get paid the $10.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I've been messaging them about the credits. It appears that they do not credit in real time, so they are working on getting the first batch to upload. They didn't realize they were not going to credit in real time.

The 30 minutes a week going forward is to earn $10 a week for testing. So that's totally up to you or not. Jillian and I are trying it out this week to see if we really get paid the $10.
    I just completed the exercise, one I got started and I talked about water aerobics something I do everyday it was easy, good information and tips, I thought I was talking to a person after and having a conversation. Not bad at all, next I going to see what Bard knows about the Steelers, maybe Bard can figure them out
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-21-2023 at 09:26 AM.
    Jtowner

I just completed the exercise, one I got started and I stalked about water aerobics something I do everyday it was easy, good information and tips, I thought I was talking to a person after and having a conversation. Not bad at all, next I going to see what Bard knows about the Steelers, maybe Bard can figure them out
    HA!!!! If ANYONE can figure out the Steelers, I hope that they will share with me. I just got tickets to travel to a game in November and am so excited. But also worried. Because you never know what kind of team is going to show up on any given day!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs