Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

I really wish that I had more information. I know with Opinion Network if you do not get credit or have a problem, they want you to email them directly because they can look things up faster if it goes straight to them. The first time we tried that it was kind of a mess. But they said that they fixed it so that they should now be able to help everyone directly. They are really the most responsive of all of our survey companies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I really wish that I had more information. I know with Opinion Network if you do not get credit or have a problem, they want you to email them directly because they can look things up faster if it goes straight to them. The first time we tried that it was kind of a mess. But they said that they fixed it so that they should now be able to help everyone directly. They are really the most responsive of all of our survey companies.
    I did that for one that had a higher value and after a week or so and some confusion about that fact that I was doing surveys through SR I did get the credit for that one. Did another one for a .90 survey a few weeks ago that I got the correct completion page for an it's gone no where, but they do always send me an e-mail asking me to rate their customer service. Just too time consuming to keep following up, especially the smaller ones like yesterday; I completed the 2 and should have gotten credit. not worth it to chase for .40.

What really bothers me is that they take our credits back but I am completing other surveys and am not getting my credits. Does not seem fair to us (or SR who is losing out too). I have several every week that don't credit as well as all the ones that I am disqualified from at the end.

I just reported this one, but I just did a 20 minute, it paid .40 Yankee Candle Survey. It was really interesting. At the end, they asked for demographic questions, again, they asked for them in the beginning and I was told I didn't qualify? How the heck did I not qualify when I just spent 20 minutes telling them, which kind of display candles I liked and didn't like. Those kind of survey's feel like they got all my information-and then they do not want to pay for the input.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I just reported this one, but I just did a 20 minute, it paid .40 Yankee Candle Survey. It was really interesting. At the end, they asked for demographic questions, again, they asked for them in the beginning and I was told I didn't qualify? How the heck did I not qualify when I just spent 20 minutes telling them, which kind of display candles I liked and didn't like. Those kind of survey's feel like they got all my information-and then they do not want to pay for the input.
    took a very similar one last night. 15 minutes, .70 same candle company. made very sure I was past the 15 minute mark and ended with "unfortuneately your profile does not.."

I agree, they get our answers and we get nothing. I did not go too fast I carefully watched the clock on my laptop and I was in the survey between 15-16 minutes. this happens to me at least 7-8 times/week.

just clicked into one "Consumer Study" today, on my list is said 10 minutes, when I clicked into it said 15-20 minutes, that is 50 -100% more time than it said on my list. so how much time should I try and spend on it? 10 min, 15 min , 20 Min? if they are going to penalize us or disqualify based on the time we spend on a particular survey then I feel that we have a right to be told upfront how long the survey is supposed to take. I chose not to take this one as I figured high probability I would get booted at the end for being too fast or too slow.

have gotten many surveys from ON to complete on my phone, put the # in and never got anything. But have seen members post in contests that they got credit for mobile surveys.

started getting texts this week with survey link but did not qualify. today got and completed one on Pet Products (Opinion Bar ads). got the correct completion page at the end and no credit. Just one more completed survey that ON got from me and I get nothing for my time an effort.

I did not get any SR surveys yesterday, not sure I always have them, anyone else having this issue and light is always green?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get any SR surveys yesterday, not sure I always have them, anyone else having this issue and light is always green?

Jtowner
    any SR surveys or Opinion Network? I have been coming from work to 4-6 on my list, get booted out of most of them when I click in and end up with just the .36 one for ads. did get a few later on.

As far as all SR surveys, my earnings have plummeted over the last month. Cash out on 4/30 was $24.00 less than the end of March and the one tomorrow will probably ~$15 less than April 15th. A lot of this is due to having been banned from Live (not even gotten into a single one in close to a month but also very few SaySo and quite a few ON that I complete and no credit at the end or get that my profile does not match....
    Kind of discouraged right now, spending just as much time trying for surveys but way less success.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    any SR surveys or Opinion Network? I have been coming from work to 4-6 on my list, get booted out of most of them when I click in and end up with just the .36 one for ads. did get a few later on.

As far as all SR surveys, my earnings have plummeted over the last month. Cash out on 4/30 was $24.00 less than the end of March and the one tomorrow will probably ~$15 less than April 15th. A lot of this is due to having been banned from Live (not even gotten into a single one in close to a month but also very few SaySo and quite a few ON that I complete and no credit at the end or get that my profile does not match....
    Kind of discouraged right now, spending just as much time trying for surveys but way less success.
    Thanks for your replay, I did not lose any money when it was taken back, its is just odd that I did not have any the last 2 days. I do not do over 25 minutes, or little bit of reward for 20 minute survey. They may not like what I am doing or refuse to do. Live is tough these days, they updated things I think and will not let some emails in, people have told me that. I try another email no luck at all getting in, just no surveys today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I don't do the ON that are like 25 mins for .30, not worth my time for that amount of $$.

Live- I have tried other e-mail addys. even tried at work on my company laptop on their server with a different e-mail and no luck (was not going to do one, just wanted to see if I could get in); wonder if the issue is with the e-mail associated with our SR account.