Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 616

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

  1. #581
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Opinion Bar- did very well with these in the beginning, surveys paid over a dollar, then dropped lower and lower. last few months when I completed one I would not end up with the correct congrats page but directed to their webpage to sign up and of course no credit. so when I got into one I just exited out. Tried one since we got all our back credits, completed it, correct page at the end and credit in 5 minutes. there does appear to be a vast improvement in things with ON. it was .50 but 15 minutes so reasonable amount of time for that payout
    I started to pay attention yesterday when you click on a survey, what I saw happen was it took a while just kept seeing the red, blue dots going across my screen. I have had that that long before, that is when I usually end up with different amount of reward. I open another tab looks at my history and I was already kicked out of what I was trying, but was not told that just started the survey. So that is what I figured happens when we get bait and switch we are not told we did not qualify, Now sometimes I am offered others, so when it takes a long time to get the next screen be wary something is not right, just your history in another tab. Also that is how we got the .30, the next survey just comes so you have no idea of reward or time, I can not tell you how many times that has happened to me.I am watching now. The good news is they are crediting within 5 minutes, so all of us saw helped get that situation addressed, we did not accept no for a answer, and I told them we post in a forum, so we all knew the same information. Goes to what I know is the truth, there is strength in numbers.I am member of Labor union and I know it works.

    Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Jtowner

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    got another back credit today, only .50 but nice to see

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got another back credit today, only .50 but nice to see
    I with you Scard, you did no you should get it. I am all caught up now.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Well, I thought it was safe to go back to these . . .

    I just completed a "business professionals" survey that took over 35minutes, but the promised payout was over 3 credits. I did a virtual shopping experience and said what I liked and didn't like about several packages, completed the demographics at the end, then got the "unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey" message. Unbelievable. I'm quite certain they have no intention of throwing out my 35 minutes of honest and thoughtful answers

    The same thing happened earlier but it was a much shorter survey. This one hurts
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Well, I thought it was safe to go back to these . . .

    I just completed a "business professionals" survey that took over 35minutes, but the promised payout was over 3 credits. I did a virtual shopping experience and said what I liked and didn't like about several packages, completed the demographics at the end, then got the "unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey" message. Unbelievable. I'm quite certain they have no intention of throwing out my 35 minutes of honest and thoughtful answers

    The same thing happened earlier but it was a much shorter survey. This one hurts
    thanks for the heads up, saw that one and did not take it

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the heads up, saw that one and did not take it
    I needed to step away from the computer after that one It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but it is 35 minutes of my time I won't get back either.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    pleasant surprise, completed a survey for parents at the end got "oops, something happened" had not e-mail ON yet, credit showed up 2-3 hours later.

  8. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Last couple of days, I have had the bait and switch thing happening again. You click on a survey, takes a while to get the verification page, then the next thing I know the survey is about something totally
    different topic. I did what I mentioned before here, I opened another tab, and looked at my history, sure enough both times I did not qualify for the original survey, instead told me not reward or time, makes me think I was doing what I click on, something told me to make sure, so glad I did that. I would of probably spend 25 minutes or more both times and got .30, which they are known for when not stated amount. Be on guard, it has happened that last 2 days.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  9. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Last couple of days, I have had the bait and switch thing happening again. You click on a survey, takes a while to get the verification page, then the next thing I know the survey is about something totally
    different topic. I did what I mentioned before here, I opened another tab, and looked at my history, sure enough both times I did not qualify for the original survey, instead told me not reward or time, makes me think I was doing what I click on, something told me to make sure, so glad I did that. I would of probably spend 25 minutes or more both times and got .30, which they are known for when not stated amount. Be on guard, it has happened that last 2 days.

    Jtowner
    I rarely get into any. click on ones that are worth my time. Either immediately I am kicked out because my profile... or have to prove I am not a robot and then get kicked out due to profile. becoming a big waste of time. I have answered the profile questions, it that is why I am kicked out right away, why are these even on my list

  10. #590
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Last couple of days, I have had the bait and switch thing happening again. You click on a survey, takes a while to get the verification page, then the next thing I know the survey is about something totally
    different topic. I did what I mentioned before here, I opened another tab, and looked at my history, sure enough both times I did not qualify for the original survey, instead told me not reward or time, makes me think I was doing what I click on, something told me to make sure, so glad I did that. I would of probably spend 25 minutes or more both times and got .30, which they are known for when not stated amount. Be on guard, it has happened that last 2 days.

    Jtowner
    now I see what you mean. clicked into $1.10 automobile one, seemed like I went into that survey (no, sorry your profile, would you like to try XXXX), completed it and got .40 credit. They stole .70 from me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •