Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    the e-mail for the bars says:

Survey ID: Length: Reward:
    41318 10 mins $1.50

more than the amount (.60) I got when I did it through SR Opinion Network

My account says I have earned $146 with them
    So they say that the emails you are getting are not at all related to SR and that you must have signed up with them separately. But that would not make any sense because of the $146 that you have with them. Can you forward this email to me? They said if they have just one of them they can track it and see what is going on. But no one should be receiving any emails at all unless you signed up with Survey Downline separately or through a different rewards site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So they say that the emails you are getting are not at all related to SR and that you must have signed up with them separately. But that would not make any sense because of the $146 that you have with them. Can you forward this email to me? They said if they have just one of them they can track it and see what is going on. But no one should be receiving any emails at all unless you signed up with Survey Downline separately or through a different rewards site.
    don't recall if I ever signed up for a Survey Downline account that I recall unless it was through SR. I sure did not earn $146 with them doing surveys. I just clicked through the e-mail we are talking about into my SurveyDowline account and it says my earning are now $159.01. I have not done $13 worth of surveys with them in the last few days but that sounds about right for Opinion Network.

forwarding the e-mail to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    don't recall if I ever signed up for a Survey Downline account that I recall unless it was through SR. I sure did not earn $146 with them doing surveys. I just clicked through the e-mail we are talking about into my SurveyDowline account and it says my earning are now $159.01. I have not done $13 worth of surveys with them in the last few days but that sounds about right for Opinion Network.

forwarding the e-mail to you.
    I also get emails from them, I never signed up with them, I looked yesterday and do not see how you found how much money you made with them. I also do not do the surveys unless they have sent me a product to test, or I have gotten several Invoke sessions with a group of people to answer ?ds for 1 or so for $30 or $35 incentive, it takes 6 weeks to get the reward. It is the same Live you to have, which they do not anymore. Where did you find that amount Scard?
    The reason I do not so the extra surveys it because I am not sure how or where you get the reward. I went to there website just now, and I am not a member there.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I also get emails from them, I never signed up with them, I looked yesterday and do not see how you found how much money you made with them. I also do not do the surveys unless they have sent me a product to test, or I have gotten several Invoke sessions with a group of people to answer ?ds for 1 or so for $30 or $35 incentive, it takes 6 weeks to get the reward. It is the same Live you to have, which they do not anymore. Where did you find that amount Scard?
    The reason I do not so the extra surveys it because I am not sure how or where you get the reward. I went to there website just now, and I am not a member there.

Jtowner
    the e-mail about the bars (survey invitation) has a link below the start survey box: To begin the survey, click the button above or copy and paste the following link into your browser. when I click on the link it takes me to the SurveyDownline site. on that page there is a tab for rewards and when I click into that I see my earnings and my balance and lots of gift cards I could cash in for.
    I have not done any of the surveys they sent me. and the bottom corner of the e-mail says "powered by Opinion Network" with their logo.

Oddly enough, I found an email in my own Spam folder from them and I am 100% positive that I never signed up with them. Especially with my Sunshine Rewards email address. They are looking into it right now. Given that it just started recently but we have been working with them since April, I think there is just an error in their database. They probably have one really big database that stores all of the survey information for all of their different partners, including their internal survey list. The only thing I can think of is that they flipped some kind of switch accidentally that made it look like every one of their partner site members was a member of their internal list.

This is HUGE for us and is actually a violation of our contract with them. So you can bet that they are looking into it right now. The numbers that show up for the surveys don't even make any sense because they don't correspond with either what our members are promised to get for the surveys OR what we make on the surveys. I think it must be showing what SD is actually getting paid for each survey before they take their cut.

What a messy week for surveys!! Thank goodness we are not also knee-deep in the middle of the holiday shopping season! Ashleigh and Sommer would probably want to quit!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

got 3 tonight in the 30 minutes I have been home from work and they call credited.

I got 3 of these this evening as well. I was surprised to have so many on a Friday night!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oddly enough, I found an email in my own Spam folder from them and I am 100% positive that I never signed up with them. Especially with my Sunshine Rewards email address. They are looking into it right now. Given that it just started recently but we have been working with them since April, I think there is just an error in their database. They probably have one really big database that stores all of the survey information for all of their different partners, including their internal survey list. The only thing I can think of is that they flipped some kind of switch accidentally that made it look like every one of their partner site members was a member of their internal list.

This is HUGE for us and is actually a violation of our contract with them. So you can bet that they are looking into it right now. The numbers that show up for the surveys don't even make any sense because they don't correspond with either what our members are promised to get for the surveys OR what we make on the surveys. I think it must be showing what SD is actually getting paid for each survey before they take their cut.

What a messy week for surveys!! Thank goodness we are not also knee-deep in the middle of the holiday shopping season! Ashleigh and Sommer would probably want to quit!!
    I too have been getting emails directly from them about taking surveys and I have never signed up with them. Like others have posted, I have just ignored the survey invitations because I don't want to do anything to conflict with SR. However, I recently qualified to test shampoo & conditioner through one of their surveys taken like normal through SR. I received and tested the products, then got the follow up survey directly in my email. It indicated a reward of $2.00. I completed the survey through the provided link but then got the regular SR congratulations page. I then checked my SR account history and it credited only .80. I scrolled through the history and didn't see any other descriptions or amounts that would have fit to equal $2.00, although I thought it implied that I would receive $2.00 for the follow up. Any thoughts/ideas about what is going on with this?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I too have been getting emails directly from them about taking surveys and I have never signed up with them. Like others have posted, I have just ignored the survey invitations because I don't want to do anything to conflict with SR. However, I recently qualified to test shampoo & conditioner through one of their surveys taken like normal through SR. I received and tested the products, then got the follow up survey directly in my email. It indicated a reward of $2.00. I completed the survey through the provided link but then got the regular SR congratulations page. I then checked my SR account history and it credited only .80. I scrolled through the history and didn't see any other descriptions or amounts that would have fit to equal $2.00, although I thought it implied that I would receive $2.00 for the follow up. Any thoughts/ideas about what is going on with this?
    Was this before or after the end of last week? Apparently they had an error in their system that was sending out emails to our members and should not have been. It was giving people a link to take the survey for the amount that Survey Downline gets paid for the surveys. But it should have gone through your Sunshine Rewards account and then you would get paid and we would get paid for it. I was really angry because 1) it was confusing to members and 2) I didn't want members to think I was taking such a huge chunk of the survey money as my cut. So they supposedly fixed it and apologized profusely. But it should not have happened again after that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just got the same follow up survey re: shampoo and conditioner as TxAggies. It arrived in my email today and had the same reward amount listed...2.00. When I logged into SR, I had a link there for the shampoo/ cond. survey as well, but the reward was .80. I took it through SR, and it completed with the SR completion screen, so I'm sure it will credit. But just wanted you to know that I received it just today. I have it saved in my inbox, so if you need me to send it to you, let me know.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards