Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    On the plus side with ON, we are seeing a LOT less surveys getting reversed.
    that's good news.

"So I think they are doing a better job of actually matching people up with surveys" - what I don't get is why I see so many on my list that as soon as I click on them I immediately see "your profile does not match..." I have completed and updated all the profile questions. Like the .48 ads survey. I am kicked out of those just every time I click into them. can't imagine what in my profile disqualifies me from watching and rating the ads. nothing in my profile has changed and I used to get the ads survey most days. Frustrating.....
    Last edited by SCard; 08-07-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Update....credits are starting to come in a bit more now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post

Next one was a second offer one so I don't have the number but it was a consumer opinion, .70 cents, 5 minutes. This one was on apps and shopping. Got the correct completion page but never credited.

These may show up later, but it's been a long time since that happened.
    I got an old credit today, that has not happened in a while. Not as many that I have not gotten credit for this quarter.

This isn't loading for me at all. Usually it will say 'no surveys available' when it loads, but it's entirely blank and has been like this all morning for me. Anyone else having this problem?

It's kind of odd. I see blank white as well but SunshineGuy sees the surveys. What is everyone else seeing?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

It's kind of odd. I see blank white as well but SunshineGuy sees the surveys. What is everyone else seeing?
    Loading now!

ON is working again, new format. Completed 2 - 25 min surveys one was $1.20 another .80 both ended with:

Thank you for participating! Unfortunately you did not qualify for the original survey you were invited to but we have found a different survey you have a good chance of qualifying for:

big waste of time, hope they are not back to taking our completed surveys and giving us and SR nothing
    Last edited by SCard; 12-27-2017 at 08:28 PM.

So you completed them but at the end they said that you did not?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

So you completed them but at the end they said that you did not?
    I was at 100% and when I clicked expecting to see the completion screen, I got the sorry you do not qualify which is something they have done in the past.
    " we have found a different survey you have a good chance of qualifying for" was the same survey I had just finished and got kicked out of. I probably should have waited to see if anyone else was trying them and getting credit but end of the year, every few available ones to try and had completed 3 regular surveys that did not credit so gave it a shot.

will probably wait a few days before I try again to maybe see if they have glitches they need to work through. I have done fairly well with ON the last month or so and have not been getting kicked out at the end at all.

I was still seeing credits come in through last night/early this morning but when I just went in myself, I discovered a huge error. I've put in an email to their tech support. Hopefully because some of them are overseas, they are not all on holiday break!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs