Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Got my missing credit also, thanks!

On another note, occasionally I get a survey that ends with a message saying Success! You have completed this survey. The letters are in green. There isn't a button to select to be rerouted back to the main page of opinion network. Do you guys find these never credit? Or are they the ones that might credit at some point once they reach their quota or whatever? If they don't credit, I wish there was a way to figure out which ones they are before I get into them. This one was listed as Quick Survey lasting 10 minutes for .40 and was basically a letter from an insurance company and the questions were about whether or not the letter was clear and understandable.
    I keep getting that insurance company letter one over and over; maybe 5-6 times now. I think it credited the first time but not since. I just get out of that survey now because I know how it will end. Have wondered why I keep getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I keep getting that insurance company letter one over and over; maybe 5-6 times now. I think it credited the first time but not since. I just get out of that survey now because I know how it will end. Have wondered why I keep getting it.
    Was coming on here to say the same thing! But every time, the story line for the insurance letter is different, but keep getting the 'Success! You've completed this survey' spiel. Completed it at 12:37PT, no credit.

Yep, I got the same one. I, too, have gotten the insurance letter one a couple of times with different wording in the letter part. It's credited each time I've gotten it I think. But not today. That's two days in a row.... [U[/U]
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone got this survey, I joined a panel couple weeks ago, got the initial 4, 2.00 for joining, then got a 10 minute follow last week like what I got again today, well I got the page that states success you completed the survey, never got the 3.00, and today there is another follow up, below. I still never got the 3.00 from last week, so I wanted to see if anyone else is getting this, and what happened on completion it, I am not doing another until I get the 3.00
    from the 1st survey. Trish do you know anything about this situation?

Online Social Community For Moms 10 mins $3.00

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Twice today, I got the same survey about a Health Mobile App but on one of the questions, I keep getting an error after I submit it, saying that I need to have 'characters'. I tried numbers, letter, even symbols but they all say it's an error. Anyone else been getting this one today?

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Twice today, I got the same survey about a Health Mobile App but on one of the questions, I keep getting an error after I submit it, saying that I need to have 'characters'. I tried numbers, letter, even symbols but they all say it's an error. Anyone else been getting this one today?
    I got the same thing, I have no idea what are character, numbers it would not take, the numbers written out, I gave up and closed it out. It has to be an error in the survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got the same thing, I have no idea what are character, numbers it would not take, the numbers written out, I gave up and closed it out. It has to be an error in the survey.

Jtowner
    Okay, I wasn't sure what was happening! I tried writing out 'five', 5, 5.5, etc nothing worked. Also, each time I accessed it, it was a different pay out amount

me too, 2 times and then another survey from the same company Qualtric (?) where it wanted me to answer every row but would not let me click a radio button in each row

got this same one today for .90 and this time it worked properly and it credited; guess they fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got this same one today for .90 and this time it worked properly and it credited; guess they fixed it
    Worked for me this morning!