Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Got another one by Qualtrics just now on furniture. It won't allow you to select more than one option, but when you submit, it comes up as you did not complete all the answers. Hopefully they get this one fixed as well.

3 times for this one tonight and once last week too.

I did very well with ON in July and August,this month very little compared with the previous months. The few that I even get into are less than $1.00 or are these ones that do not work right. frustrating.

I guess there is nothing much for my demos this month, hope things pick up in October.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-21-2015 at 09:46 PM.

just got that darn furniture one again. tried 5-6 times tonight to get into a survey, did not get in, sent to try another 4 times...all the same furniture one.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-21-2015 at 09:51 PM.

I got survey for testing a paper towels, sponsored by Global and NFo, well I get through the survey put name and address in for sending product, get the completion page that Global sometimes uses, how much you liked the survey. completed that screen and got the survey been closed screen or you took this before. I spent 25 minutes get qualified and then told survey closed, so I do not paid the incentive. I am betting I get the product in the mail to test. I will not what happens if and when.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

they must have loaded a ton of surveys today, best day I have had all month with them; has been pretty slow for me

Do the surveys time out? Twice yesterday, I was near the end of the surveys and the page would not load to a new page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ugh, watched a 45 minute tv show and took 10 more minutes answering questions on it to not have it credit. I think it was $2.40 or $2.60. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Ugh, watched a 45 minute tv show and took 10 more minutes answering questions on it to not have it credit. I think it was $2.40 or $2.60. Anyone else?
    It looked like we didn't have any credits for a couple of hours and then all of a sudden just got a bunch. Maybe it was just delayed?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looked like we didn't have any credits for a couple of hours and then all of a sudden just got a bunch. Maybe it was just delayed?
    You're right! I see that it credited now. Usually they're super quick on credits I've gotten spoiled if they don't credit within an hour

I just finished a survey about health products. You sorted them out in categories, then answered questions about how you used them. At the end, it told me the survey was unavailable or that I had previously completed it.