Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    It is a huge tease! I got into one on drinks and I put what I thought was an honest answer and I got booted. Argghhh.

I try not to comment or complain about surveys because I've been doing them long enough to know that this happens all the time but between yesterday and today and that Pinterest survey on Opinion Central - I'm just very frustrated!

I'm done now - thanks for listening!
    vent away. I have been here for almost 6 years and do a ton of surveys; sometimes we just need to vent our frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Since you had all of this info, I just shot off an email to them real quick and included it. We'll see what they say.
    noticed this in my account today:
    #2870599 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Food & Beverage Study : 44495 1.99 Credits 10/29/2015 Paid

thank you!

Yep-I was just coming here to post GOOD news about ON-that $1.99 showed up for that Invoke survey. Thanks SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I took a survey on Oct 19 about a Mom's Online Chat Group - I received credit for that and was asked to join the group. I got notification that the second part was ready and to log in and take part in the chat group. I completed the second part by logging in and participating yesterday but got no credit. Even though I got "Success! You've completed this survey.

So today, I get a survey to participate in the second part of the chat group again. Again, I go in and participate - answering questions, asking a question and voting on answers. I log out as I was told to do - I get to a page with the Opinion Network logo with "Success! You’ve completed this survey. And still no credit.

This is the page I get to http://sdl.precisionsample.com/e/new...d-1311f5c5f163

I don't want them to think I'm not doing my part and I would also like credit. It is $3.00 afterall.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I took a survey on Oct 19 about a Mom's Online Chat Group - I received credit for that and was asked to join the group. I got notification that the second part was ready and to log in and take part in the chat group. I completed the second part by logging in and participating yesterday but got no credit. Even though I got "Success! You've completed this survey.

So today, I get a survey to participate in the second part of the chat group again. Again, I go in and participate - answering questions, asking a question and voting on answers. I log out as I was told to do - I get to a page with the Opinion Network logo with "Success! You’ve completed this survey. And still no credit.

This is the page I get to http://sdl.precisionsample.com/e/new...d-1311f5c5f163

I don't want them to think I'm not doing my part and I would also like credit. It is $3.00 afterall.

Was coming on here to say that I did this same thing yesterday (was hoping it would take a whole day to credit but nothing today). It was $3.00. Hopefully the credit will go through, I was on there for a while yesterday!

Took another follow up survey right now for $3.00, with a completion page saying, "Success!" Haven't seen credit from the last follow up I did, but hopefully this one will go through!

I took the follow up again - I'm really not hopeful that it's going to credit. Maybe it will credit when the panel is over.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

wondering how everyone else is going with these this month? I never get into any of the higher value ones (over $1) but I do expect those to be more difficult. the last week, I rarely even get into the smaller values .40-.60. around 80% (guess) of the time I have no luck with those either, mostly end up with:

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you do not match the desired profile required to complete this survey.

which kind of confuses me, if my profile does not match why are all these surveys on my list, I have completed all the profile questions.
    starting to feel that it's not worth my time to even attempt them; so very few end up with a survey I can complete. I'd rather have nothing on my list than all these that go no where.

These have pretty much been a joke for me lately, get into them just to get credit for 50 cents or lower, or they route back to the homepage of the survey company, very very frustertaing how much time i have wasted on them this week
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

have clicked into 4 so far, did not get into one single survey. moving on to the other survey companies that I know I have a chance to at least get in to