Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Just took a $2.40 video ON and got the "Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study". really frustrates me that they think they have the right to VIDEO me and my voice and not give me credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I had to do an add on to my computer to complete this!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I too did the kids/parent survey for $5 that got to the end and then said I no longer qualified. Joy. That was a couple of nights ago. Today I am not getting anything to load. It goes to a page that says to add more information about myself so I can qualify for higher paying surveys and a save button, but never any questions and it never loads to the survey. Anyone else having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Just took a $2.40 video ON and got the "Unfortunately your profile did not match our client's requirements for this study". really frustrates me that they think they have the right to VIDEO me and my voice and not give me credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I had to do an add on to my computer to complete this!
    That is definitely not right.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Today I am not getting anything to load. It goes to a page that says to add more information about myself so I can qualify for higher paying surveys and a save button, but never any questions and it never loads to the survey. Anyone else having issues?
    I had the same issue before I left for work today.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I too did the kids/parent survey for $5 that got to the end and then said I no longer qualified. Joy. That was a couple of nights ago. Today I am not getting anything to load. It goes to a page that says to add more information about myself so I can qualify for higher paying surveys and a save button, but never any questions and it never loads to the survey. Anyone else having issues?
    Is this something that can be looked into since it happened to more than one member? There is no reason that we should have been disqualified at the END of a 45 minute survey. It seems like they got their info from my teen and me while we got nothing.

Just reported the 2 bum surveys to them to see if they can look into them.

I was just able to get surveys to load okay for me. I wonder if it is like last time where some of you tried at a bad time and now it is cached into your system? Maybe try clearing your cache and seeing if that works.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just reported the 2 bum surveys to them to see if they can look into them.

I was just able to get surveys to load okay for me. I wonder if it is like last time where some of you tried at a bad time and now it is cached into your system? Maybe try clearing your cache and seeing if that works.
    Thanks for looking into these! I was having the same issue earlier with these not loading but just completed one. I did not need to clear my cache.

I've had no luck getting these surveys to load for me today. Cleared my cache again and there were several available but weren't loading.

They are loading for me fine now, just did two. I didn't do anything clearing wise before starting.

loading OK for me now, but small amounts, the ones that did not load earlier were $1.50;stinks to miss out on the larger value ones.