Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Unfortunately, it's the weekend. No one but me works on the weekends. LOL

So there just isn't anything that I can do until Monday. But I will say they have ALWAYS come through on getting our credits for us. So if there is a problem, I know it will get resolved. They are SUPER helpful when it comes to every single issue that we have with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

A bit of an update at least on OUR end.

These surveys are programmed to pay our members a percentage of what we get for each survey (that's how we make our money as well). They are supposed to report on every single survey the amount that YOU make and the amount that WE make and then our system credits. Well, those numbers are not matching up. They are telling us how much to pay you, but it means that we are not making what we are supposed to make on each survey.

So SG is just going to push through all of the credits that are owed to all of you and we will settle things with them on our end. I don't mind taking the hit on my end to keep things crediting right for all of you. Chances are good that they will end up fixing the numbers for us anyway and giving us what we are supposed to get. But we'll have a conversation with them on Monday to find out why this has been happening all of a sudden this week.

As for you all, we're programming our end to pay you whatever you were told you were supposed to be paid on every survey. Once we make this fix in the next 10 or so minutes, you should see all of your back credits and should not see any more problems going forward with future credits. (at least for this particular problem!!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just amazing from you and SG on a Saturday night. After your confidence in ON I was going to try again tonight if I see any available for me.
    Great to have such wonderful partners in Opinion Network.

YAY!!!!

#2846608 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Business Decision Maker Study : 40996 3.90 Credits 08/15/2015 Paid
    #2846605 Credit: OpinionNetwork: New Entertainment Survey! : 41257 1.10 Credits 08/15/2015 Paid
    #2846599 Credit: OpinionNetwork: Survey For Moms! : 41263 1.30 Credits 08/15/2015 Paid

big Pay Pal cash out for me tonight.!
    Last edited by SCard; 08-15-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    A bit of an update at least on OUR end.

These surveys are programmed to pay our members a percentage of what we get for each survey (that's how we make our money as well). They are supposed to report on every single survey the amount that YOU make and the amount that WE make and then our system credits. Well, those numbers are not matching up. They are telling us how much to pay you, but it means that we are not making what we are supposed to make on each survey.

So SG is just going to push through all of the credits that are owed to all of you and we will settle things with them on our end. I don't mind taking the hit on my end to keep things crediting right for all of you. Chances are good that they will end up fixing the numbers for us anyway and giving us what we are supposed to get. But we'll have a conversation with them on Monday to find out why this has been happening all of a sudden this week.

As for you all, we're programming our end to pay you whatever you were told you were supposed to be paid on every survey. Once we make this fix in the next 10 or so minutes, you should see all of your back credits and should not see any more problems going forward with future credits. (at least for this particular problem!!)
    I see 3 of the ones I missed yesterday and earlier today, thanks for that, waiting on one I did about 5 or 6 today, it was on back to school shopping for 1.50, and then I am caught up. I am glad to know we all were saying the correct missing credits had become a issue. I know we all make out when things are working the way they should.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am still missing the $1.90 on skin care spokesperson but where a few of us had a problem with it maybe it is one that will credit later when the project ends.

very happy to get the other credits.

Woohoo! Thanks Tricia!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

I got the auto study credit -- I bet everyone else did, too. Thanks, SG and SG!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I got the auto study credit -- I bet everyone else did, too. Thanks, SG and SG!
    Just got the last one I was missing from Sr network on school shopping, glad it found its way to me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

My $1.90 on hygiene is there too. I am all caught up.

I got mine that I was missing! Thanks so much!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards